• 143 results
#1 Edited by mrfluke (5317 posts) -

Apparently Patrick klepek made a cameo on archer, one of the artists drew him secretly in one of the scenes, go to page 2 to see the pictures,

#2 Posted by Funkydupe (3321 posts) -

Neat!

#3 Edited by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -

I guess Patrick is his muse. Must be the hair.

#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

There's an Archer clip I want to post here, but unfortunately, nobody's making clips of the more recent episodes. (I know, copyright, but there's still some good material I'm not able to use right now.)

#5 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

Oh shit. That's awesome.

#6 Edited by Aegon (5769 posts) -

kewl

Is this the same dude who put GLHB in the background of one episode? Or is the giant bomb fever spreading throughout the archer team.

#7 Edited by TooWalrus (13255 posts) -

Archer's great, Patrick's pretty rad too, I'll keep an eye out.

#8 Edited by Animasta (14718 posts) -

What the heck is Archer? I see a lot of avatars and shit from it but I don't know what it actually is.

#9 Edited by rebgav (1429 posts) -

Do you realize what this means?

It means that I now know what day of the week new episodes of Archer debut. Which means that I am one step closer to watching an episode on television. How quaint would that be?!

#10 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

It's probably going to just be some guy with an afro and the artist going "look guys I drew Patrick!" Then the show gets a bunch of viewers who are all disappointed and make snarky comments about the show afterwards.

#11 Edited by mrfluke (5317 posts) -

@animasta said:

What the heck is Archer? I see a lot of avatars and shit from it but I don't know what it actually is.

Animated comedy spy show on FX, seems cool, never watched it either.

#12 Posted by TooWalrus (13255 posts) -

@animasta: It's just a cartoon that's been around for a couple of years- There's lots of swearing, violence and sexuality, though I wouldn't exactly call it "mature," but I do find it pretty damn funny. I don't watch a ton of TV, but it's one of the, say, five shows I go out of my way to watch (on the internet).

#13 Posted by Ubersmake (754 posts) -

Bike? Or hot dog?

#14 Edited by Animasta (14718 posts) -
#15 Posted by mrfluke (5317 posts) -
#16 Edited by Andorski (5352 posts) -

Oh man, Archer is the shit. I'm gonna need to DVR that episode.

#17 Posted by Haziqonfire (227 posts) -

Haha, that's awesome..

#18 Posted by Milkman (17201 posts) -

I guess Patrick is now....

Dammit, I had something for this.

#19 Posted by Rayeth (1067 posts) -

Anyone have a screen grab of that GLHB that was in the background of one episode?

#20 Edited by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@animasta said:

It's Frisky Dingo with spies from the dudes what did Frisky Dingo.

#21 Edited by golguin (4013 posts) -

@milkman said:

I guess Patrick is now....

Dammit, I had something for this.

I see what you did there and I like it.

Archer is literally one of the funniest and best written animated shows to come out in a long time. Every show literally has me laughing out loud. The last episode about the illegal Mexican smuggling was especially funny because I'm Mexican and I understood all the Spanish.

#22 Posted by Gamer_152 (14100 posts) -

Holy shit, this is kind of amazing.

#23 Edited by Demoskinos (15110 posts) -

I bet its Patrick falling off a bike.

#24 Posted by Milkman (17201 posts) -

@rayeth said:

Anyone have a screen grab of that GLHB that was in the background of one episode?

Right, I forgot about that.

#25 Posted by ShaggE (6636 posts) -

I guess the Giant Bomb easter eggs on Archer have progressed beyond mere babytown frolics.

#26 Edited by Superfriend (1579 posts) -

I think the art style of that show is butt ugly. It kinda holds up on a freeze frame, but in motion it just looks.. cheap.

Only ever saw a couple of episodes and they were kinda funny, but not good enough to keep up with it. Patrick is going to look super weird in that art style

#27 Edited by ADV215 (44 posts) -

@milkman: It also looks like the binder next to the pink one has the initials of Ryan, Jeff, and Vinny: " RD - JG - VC "

#28 Edited by Nick (683 posts) -

Haha this could be awesome, I love Archer!

#29 Edited by Oscar__Explosion (2406 posts) -

I was expecting this thread to show a picture of some dude with curly afro hair that barly looks like Patrick at all. I left super confused and excited to find Scoops in tomorrows episode.

#30 Posted by Willza92 (270 posts) -

@adv215: oh man, nice catch. Also, that is kinda awesome, I enjoy watching Archer on Netflix, I think it's funny.

#31 Edited by Kerned (1170 posts) -

@oscar__explosion said:

I was expecting this thread to show a picture of some dude with curly afro hair that barly looks like Patrick at all. I left super confused and excited to find Scoops in tomorrows episode.

You and I have had the exact same experience with this thread.

#32 Edited by Forcen (1846 posts) -

I'm watching this topic for the screenshot and/or video of it.

#33 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

And now Patrick shall be... IMMORTAL!

#34 Posted by Jrinswand (1711 posts) -

WHAT. I'm not the biggest fan of Archer, but pretty much anything having to do with H. Jon Benjamin and/or Adam Reed is a-okay in my book.

#35 Edited by sirdesmond (1256 posts) -
@forcen said:

I'm watching this topic for the screenshot and/or video of it.

Same, since I don't watch the show (but have been told many, many times that I should).

#36 Posted by MocBucket62 (1262 posts) -

Holy Crap Archer just keeps getting more awesome! I wonder how Patrick will be drawn on the show? Will he just show up looking like normal Patrick or will he be in an outfit that refers to his career at Giant Bomb such as the hot dog suit? Doubt we'll see Hot Dog Patrick on Archer, but that would be great!

#37 Posted by dungbootle (2458 posts) -

haha holy shit

#38 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2406 posts) -

Holy Crap Archer just keeps getting more awesome! I wonder how Patrick will be drawn on the show? Will he just show up looking like normal Patrick or will he be in an outfit that refers to his career at Giant Bomb such as the hot dog suit? Doubt we'll see Hot Dog Patrick on Archer, but that would be great!

I really hope it's just Patrick falling off his bike in the background.

#39 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12006 posts) -

I should probably watch Archer. Everything I hear about it makes me assume that I should like it. Same goes for... a lot of shows, really.

#40 Posted by mrfluke (5317 posts) -

I bet its Patrick falling off a bike.

this is what im thinking as well :P

#41 Edited by golguin (4013 posts) -

What if Patrick falls of his bike and then becomes part Bionic thanks to Krieger? He already did it once. This time it could go horribly wrong in like a flash back or something.

#42 Edited by TruthTellah (9428 posts) -

Will Archer need to take a street vender's Hotdog Suit to go undercover?

#43 Posted by JasonR86 (9763 posts) -

Oh man, so many places they could go with this.

-Falling off a bike.

-Holding a sign that says 'down with sexism'.

-Being eaten by a T-Rex.

-Picking is 'fro with a bad-ass pick.

All sorts of great shit!

#44 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

@golguin said:

What if Patrick falls of his bike and then becomes part Bionic thanks to Krieger? He already did it once. This time it could go horribly wrong in like a flash back or something.

Yesssss. But only a Bionic collarbone.

#45 Posted by Nac (55 posts) -

Heheh, I should have known something like this would have popped up on here. Hey guys!

I gotta stress that it's HIDDEN. The easter-egg isn't huge or going to disrupt the scene. But you should be able to spot it if you know to look out for something. Then again, you guys found "GLHB" on tiny folder labels, so this should be child's play. I just don't want to set you up for disappointment and expect a big cameo or something. (Although snarky comments are welcome and basically a given! Not everyone can be a fan.)

Anyway, sorry for being vague, but I figured it's a little more fun this way. <>

#46 Posted by mrfluke (5317 posts) -

@nac said:

Heheh, I should have known something like this would have popped up on here. Hey guys!

I gotta stress that it's HIDDEN. The easter-egg isn't huge or going to disrupt the scene. But you should be able to spot it if you know to look out for something. Then again, you guys found "GLHB" on tiny folder labels, so this should be child's play. I just don't want to set you up for disappointment and expect a big cameo or something. (Although snarky comments are welcome and basically a given! Not everyone can be a fan.)

Anyway, sorry for being vague, but I figured it's a little more fun this way. <>

no worries, thanks for dropping the hint for us here and on twitter!

#47 Posted by TruthTellah (9428 posts) -

@nac: Thanks for letting us know! That way people wouldn't just be making posts asking "Was Patrick in the latest episode of Archer?! Compare their pics side by side!" This way we just know and can enjoy it for its utter randomness. :)

#48 Posted by LiquidPrince (16119 posts) -

That pretty sweet. Patrick doesn't seem to particularly care one way or another since his response was, "what...?"

#49 Posted by fetchfox (1340 posts) -

@liquidprince: I have feeling that was a "what" in shock, he would definitely care.

#50 Posted by Nictel (2430 posts) -

That pretty sweet. Patrick doesn't seem to particularly care one way or another since his response was, "what...?"

I dunno, I just read that as a statement of utter bewilderment.