Pax Royal Rumble should switch to playing Gang Beasts.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DriveupLife

Wrestling? Not bad, but not great either. Gang beasts? Totally rad and cool. I'd like to see promo videos for the crew and friends get ready to brawl each others' faces off. Do you agree? Lets discuss this amazing idea.

skyline7284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

The part where they play a game is actually the least interesting part of the royal rumble to me. The part that interests me is the absurdity of it all which only happens because it is centered around a wrestling game.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

We've already had a thread with this exact same request.

And no, I don't want this. Gang Beasts is a funny game, but the PAX Rumble is largely about the ridiculous wrestling game that they play. Not to mention that Gang Beasts doesn't support Royal Rumble.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@hailinel said:

And no, I don't want this. Gang Beasts is a funny game, but the PAX Rumble is largely about the ridiculous wrestling game that they play. Not to mention that Gang Beasts doesn't support Royal Rumble.

If they introduced a Royal Rumble mode, would you be okay with it? I don't care either way, I only absorb the resulting gifs and tweets, but I'm curious as to where you stand on it.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@hailinel said:

If they introduced a Royal Rumble mode, would you be okay with it? I don't care either way, I only absorb the resulting gifs and tweets, but I'm curious as to where you stand on it.

The problem with Gang Beasts, in terms of this panel concept, is that it doesn't have any of the actual wrestling trappings. It's jelly guys beating each other to death. it's not a proper wrestling game, whether we're talking about an ancient N64 wrestling game or something newer. Asking for Gang Beasts to replace it is like asking for Mortal Kombat to replace it. Just because guys are fighting doesn't make it a fit for the concept.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Nope

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1