Crimewave Edition: Totally Pupped.

Hotspray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hotspray

This is more or less a PSA. Don't buy this game. The Crimewave Edition is so absolutely fucked on both Xbone and PS4. It's disgraceful, and I hope somebody with a megaphone in the industry can call this stuff out.

Corrupted save file, broken voice chat, broken matchmaking, constant crashes. The game is a mess, and clearly wasn't properly tested before release.

This marks the second consecutive time that Overkill has shipped a crippled mess to consoles. PS3 and Xbox 360 versions were full price releases that enjoyed ZERO support and have since been abandoned. I love the concept, but I've had enough.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

you said a bad word in the title. You should probably fix that before this thread gets deleted. Also the game is pretty fun on PC.

Onion-Pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've only had one glitch and that's not being able to start a match every now and then when everyone is ready up'd. I'm on ps4 got to level 82 around 100 hours in now. I'm having a blast with it. I've only played with my friends, but that's literally the only issue we've encountered.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@seedofpower: we don't delete threads that have profanity in their titles.

Hotspray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've only had one glitch and that's not being able to start a match every now and then when everyone is ready up'd. I'm on ps4 got to level 82 around 100 hours in now. I'm having a blast with it. I've only played with my friends, but that's literally the only issue we've encountered.

Make sure and backup your save file manually to the cloud. I just lost around 60 hours.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@mb said:

@seedofpower: we don't delete threads that have profanity in their titles.

hahaha, I don't know if you did that or not but I like it. I remember there was a period of time that you did, maybe I'm just old.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

That is freakin terrible, I love payday 2 on pc but the lack of support for the game on previous generations consoles kinda made me laugh when they were taking another stab again with the game on current gen.

Onion-Pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hotspray: yeah I'm going to do that. That happened to me on 360 and I was level 54 when that happened. Got back to 70 on that and 42 on ps3. With all the dlc for this on ps4 it's basically payday3 for me

Ley_Lines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On xbox one, matchmatching doesn't work though you can create and join lobbies that you are invited to with no issue.