#1 Edited by Zlimness (549 posts) -

I have a Steam key for Bioshock Infinite that I would like to trade for something, Tomb Raider preferably. I already have a copy of Infinite but I got another one through AMD's Never Settle Reloaded promotion. I figured more people might have bought AMD cards recently and recieved games they already had.

#2 Edited by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

I can trade Torchlight, Poker Night 1, and Civ 5.

#3 Posted by Demoskinos (14730 posts) -

I got a half pack of gum and this bottle of water to trade. Can throw in some pocket lint if you're incessant about it.

#4 Posted by BeachThunder (11799 posts) -

I got a half pack of gum and this bottle of water to trade. Can throw in some pocket lint if you're incessant about it.

I have a whole pack of gum!

#5 Posted by Demoskinos (14730 posts) -

@demoskinos said:

I have a whole pack of gum!

Fuck, well there goes my chances.

#6 Posted by Zlimness (549 posts) -

I can trade Torchlight, Poker Night 1, and Civ 5.

Already have Torchlight and Civ 5. I'll pass on Poker Night. Thanks anyway!

Chewing gum makes my head hurt, so I'll pass. I might be interested in that pocket lint if it's the really good kind, though.

#7 Posted by SharpShotApollo (146 posts) -

The only thing I could trade would be Dota 2...I understand if you say no. :P

#8 Edited by Blackout62 (1336 posts) -

Don't we have an official thread for this? We should probably have an official thread for this.

#9 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

I've got a whole lot of Dota invites. Like 20. That's probably worth like a whole.. 27 cents. Some Arma 3 lites. Some Red Orchestra Guest passes.

Rolling deep. Try to contain your jealousy.

#10 Edited by TruthTellah (8721 posts) -

There really should be a dedicated thread for extra games from the AMD promotion. Though, Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite are both selling at the same price; so, if someone was wanting BI, I imagine they'd have just bought it.

The best I can currently offer is any $10.00 game, most of the Humble Bundles, Shank 2, Beneath a Steel Sky, Puzzle Bots, The Shivah, and my unending gratitude. I've definitely been wanting to get Bioshock Infinite; things have just been a little tight lately. :)

#11 Edited by Zlimness (549 posts) -

The key is gone now, but thanks for all the offers! Maybe we should have a sticky for this? The promotion will continue through the year, so I imagine more people will have leftover codes soon. I recieved Bioshock Infinite and Crysis 3 for my 7970 purchase. Bioshock Infinite was for Steam and Crysis 3 was for Origin.

#12 Edited by Zlimness (549 posts) -

For no apparent reason, I recieved another code for both Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite. If anybody is interested in these games, I'm open for suggestions again. Tomb Raider, Torchlight 2, Don't Starve, Fez, Dirt 3 are games I've been wanting to play. I'll keep this offer up for a few more days.

Edit: Keys are now GONE. Wow, that was fast.

#13 Posted by owls987 (6 posts) -

In the interest of not creating another thread on a similar topic:

I have a Ubi shop code for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon from this AMD promotion that I can't use.

Anyone want to trade for something? Monaco or Don't Starve would be cool if that sounds appealing to anyone.

#14 Posted by jakelyne (20 posts) -

Since this seems like as good a place as any, I've got a key for X-COM if anyone is interested in trading for something. Monaco maybe?