• 51 results
Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There's something super fun about stories like this. I went out to set up some secondary outposts around the map when I saw this happening. I dropped what I was doing to help find these guys. I ended up searching multiple mountains along with a few other people, I even ran into a stranger that decided to help with the search instead of blowing my brains out. It was at this point that I remembered that I was running around with 4000 wood and 2000 metal fragments before the rescue mission began. Screw the materials! We have to find these men!!

After running around for a bit with the well-armed stranger firing into the air, they... resolved their issue. We find out later that we weren't even searching in the right area. That's where the beauty of this game comes in. I had never met these guys before, and at no point did I become annoyed or want to give up the search. Being told we were in the wrong area in the end was funny, not frustrating. I actually got into the moment and didn't care about the things that seemed important when I started playing (building, gathering, self-preservation). Good times.