#1 Posted by myxzlplkts (13 posts) -

Well after many years as a console kid I am finally embracing PC gaming. My PC had been busted for quite sometime and I finally got it fixed. Ever since I haven't touched my 360 or PS3. It started with Rogue Legacy and has expanded exponentially. My only problem is all of my friends who play games only play on console. So if I have happened to catch anyone's eye with this post shoot me a friend request on Steam. I am in desperate need of like minded gamer friends.

#2 Edited by AlexW00d (6234 posts) -

Here's 1551 people who share your mind, come play games!

#3 Edited by WasabiCurry (422 posts) -

I am working most of the time now, but I still enjoy chatting/playing games with my friends.

DayspringNeko is my steam name so feel free to add me.

#4 Edited by OtakuGamer (1227 posts) -
#5 Posted by VACkillers (1060 posts) -

couldn't agree with you more OtakuGamer :D

#6 Edited by ch3burashka (5038 posts) -

I have over 200 games on Steam. I am paralyzed with indecision. There's nothing I really have a passion for - I got Max Payne 3 off of Amazon and enjoyed that immensely (as a fan of the first two), but everything else is milquetoast to me. Back to LoL for now, even though it makes me feel deader inside after every game.

#7 Edited by Rorie (2857 posts) -

Welcome to the master race!

Staff
#8 Posted by JouselDelka (967 posts) -

@rorie said:

Welcome to the master race!

bam

#9 Posted by VACkillers (1060 posts) -

lol exactly

#10 Edited by Missacre (566 posts) -

Once you see how much better the PC community is than the console community, you'll never want to go back. Also, the games! All the games you can play! It's glorious.

#11 Posted by steelerzfan101 (270 posts) -

Almost everything is better on the PC.

#12 Posted by Asrahn (552 posts) -

Welcome, my friend. Rome 2 is around the corner. Brace yourself.

#13 Posted by shinjin977 (755 posts) -

Welcome aboard brother! Lets all hold hands and wait for witcher 3.