Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jibanyan
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As someone who doesn't own a PS3, this sort of really bums me out. I'm really hoping that it'll be patched in later on, but I'm not so sure.

Dan_Persona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Well that sucks for everyone who plays the 360 version.

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...what...

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Only people have human rights.

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Weird... I couldn't think of any reason why.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, that sucks for 360 players. The lobby is pretty cool.

I can only assume it has something to do with the fact that it was only designed for PS3 in Japan. Maybe some feature of it goes against Microsoft policies? I can't see any reason for Sony to actually pay for that kind of exclusivity, so it's gotta be something technical.

Jibanyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeik: I think it's more based on the fact that pretty much nobody has Microsoft consoles in Japan, so Atlus's JP branch just didn't focus on it nearly as much as the PS3 version. I really think the only hope that Lobby Mode has of making it in the 360 version is if Atlus USA worked on patching it in, but again, the chances of that happening are probably pretty slim.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeik: I think it's more based on the fact that pretty much nobody has Microsoft consoles in Japan, so Atlus's JP branch just didn't focus on it nearly as much as the PS3 version. I really think the only hope that Lobby Mode has of making it in the 360 version is if Atlus USA worked on patching it in, but again, the chances of that happening are probably pretty slim.

I don't think it's even being released on 360 in Japan.

Pfhorlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmathias said:

I don't think it's even being released on 360 in Japan.

Yeah it isn't, it's a good effort on Atlus's part to port it to 360 for release over here. Shame about no arcade lobby though.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Weird... I couldn't think of any reason why.

Most likely because there is no 360 version in Japan (add on to that the fact that the lobbies are designed to be designated to different regions). It was already surprising that the game's getting a 360 release at all.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

That's a shame. The mode was pretty cool in Chrono Phantasma. I had a bunch of little anime sprites telling me I suck at fighting games.

Mortuss_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By Mortuss_Zero

Wait, I'm not sure I'm understanding this. Are you saying there's no way to just set a room to fight friends in on the 360, something the original P4A had on 360? Or are you saying 360 isn't getting some quirky little lobby mode where people can walk around?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, I'm not sure I'm understanding this. Are you saying there's no way to just set a room to fight friends in on the 360, something the original P4A had on 360? Or are you saying 360 isn't getting some quirky little lobby mode where people can walk around?

The latter.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Or are you saying 360 isn't getting some quirky little lobby mode where people can walk around?

It's this. I thought I'd barely use the mode when I got the game, but it turns out the vast majority of my time online has been in Lobby mode because it's a great way to meet different people to play with, and it's faster to get into matches with a Lobby instead of in standard Player mode lobbies.

Mortuss_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@fluxwavez: @corruptedevil:
Okay, great. Thanks for the quick response.
This barely affects me, I'm probably just gonna play with friends, since we're all getting it.