Yukari Character Trailer

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Like they did with Persona Q on Fridays, it seems there will be weekly character trailers on Thursdays for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Rise's was last week and this week is Yukari. Translated trailer by @pepsiman below:

Also, the official website's been updated with Yu, Yukiko, Chie and Yosuke added to the "Character" section as well as the "Story" section added.

No Caption Provided

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I didn't mind her in Persona 3 but I don't think I'm particularly fond of the... direction they've taken.

smokeyd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So wait. Why is she in some sort of super sentai get-up? I don't remember her mentioning liking anything of the sort.

shinjin977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

So wait. Why is she in some sort of super sentai get-up? I don't remember her mentioning liking anything of the sort.

from what I could gather, she is going to college and work as a sentai actress. I think.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

@smokeyd123 said:

from what I could gather, she is going to college and work as a sentai actress. I think.

Girl's gotta eat. "She [started] working as a model, but was scouted to be the actress playing the role of Pink Argus in Phoenix Ranger Featherman Victory due to her skill with a bow."

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#6 jeanluc  Staff

@smokeyd123 said:

Yeah she works on a TV show called "Phoenix Ranger Featherman R", which is basically a Power Rangers parody. Its actually been a part of the Persona series since Innocent Sin.

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Bocam

I just hope her being a Featherman means Tatsuya will show up and have another vaguely homoerotic relationship with Nyarlathotep

Superkenon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The Featherman thing is goofy as all hell, but I love it. Especially as Yukari probably needed a hook to make her stand out at all.

Avatar image for stealthmaster86
Stealthmaster86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

@jeanluc said:
@shinjin977 said:

@smokeyd123 said:

Yeah she works on a TV show called "Phoenix Ranger Featherman R", which is basically a Power Rangers parody. Its actually been a part of the Persona series since Innocent Sin.

If you see the shows Nanako watches in Persona 4, there is a shot of something that resembles Power Rangers.

irrelevantjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Super stoked to play her when the game comes out. Been keeping up on watching videos of P4AU on youtube. Also @pepsiman nice work as usual.