#1 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19353 posts) -

Like they did with Persona Q on Fridays, it seems there will be weekly character trailers on Thursdays for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Rise's was last week and this week is Yukari. Translated trailer by @pepsiman below:

Also, the official website's been updated with Yu, Yukiko, Chie and Yosuke added to the "Character" section as well as the "Story" section added.

#2 Posted by TooWalrus (13218 posts) -

I didn't mind her in Persona 3 but I don't think I'm particularly fond of the... direction they've taken.

#3 Posted by smokeyd123 (330 posts) -

So wait. Why is she in some sort of super sentai get-up? I don't remember her mentioning liking anything of the sort.

#4 Posted by shinjin977 (762 posts) -

So wait. Why is she in some sort of super sentai get-up? I don't remember her mentioning liking anything of the sort.

from what I could gather, she is going to college and work as a sentai actress. I think.

#5 Posted by StarvingGamer (8284 posts) -

@smokeyd123 said:

from what I could gather, she is going to college and work as a sentai actress. I think.

Girl's gotta eat. "She [started] working as a model, but was scouted to be the actress playing the role of Pink Argus in Phoenix Ranger Featherman Victory due to her skill with a bow."

#6 Posted by JeanLuc (3586 posts) -

@smokeyd123 said:

Yeah she works on a TV show called "Phoenix Ranger Featherman R", which is basically a Power Rangers parody. Its actually been a part of the Persona series since Innocent Sin.

#7 Edited by Bocam (3762 posts) -

I just hope her being a Featherman means Tatsuya will show up and have another vaguely homoerotic relationship with Nyarlathotep

#8 Posted by Superkenon (1438 posts) -

The Featherman thing is goofy as all hell, but I love it. Especially as Yukari probably needed a hook to make her stand out at all.

#9 Posted by Stealthmaster86 (659 posts) -

@jeanluc said:
@shinjin977 said:

@smokeyd123 said:

Yeah she works on a TV show called "Phoenix Ranger Featherman R", which is basically a Power Rangers parody. Its actually been a part of the Persona series since Innocent Sin.

If you see the shows Nanako watches in Persona 4, there is a shot of something that resembles Power Rangers.

#10 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1074 posts) -

Super stoked to play her when the game comes out. Been keeping up on watching videos of P4AU on youtube. Also @pepsiman nice work as usual.