#1 Edited by DaleKaleD (6 posts) -

So I decided to try and pull out what I thought might be good wallpaper appropriate images from the trailer, and this is what I was able to piece together.

We can see that there are a few characters that were not shown (top of head at lower left, might be Charlie)

Looking forward to the eventual full reveal of this image.

#2 Posted by Voxus (282 posts) -

YO ITS THAT ROBOT LADY

#3 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19154 posts) -

That's pretty neat, actually.

#4 Edited by ryanwhom (290 posts) -

who's the blonde in blue bottom left I dont remember her at all.

Dont recall the Naoto lookalike in the plaid skirt either

#5 Posted by Hailinel (22704 posts) -

@ryanwhom said:

who's the blonde in blue bottom left I dont remember her at all

That's Margaret, the Velvet Room attendant in Persona 4.

#6 Posted by bigjeffrey (4156 posts) -

@ryanwhom: the plaid lady is from persona4golden

#7 Posted by Flappy (2034 posts) -

Chibi Ken is just as bad as regular-ass Ken.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

#8 Posted by Hailinel (22704 posts) -

@flappy said:

I still want to know why they're bringing Theodore back without any sign of the female protagonist from Persona 3 Portable.

#9 Posted by Sammo21 (3021 posts) -

Looks interesting!

#10 Edited by Flappy (2034 posts) -

@hailinel said:

I still want to know why they're bringing Theodore back without any sign of the female protagonist from Persona 3 Portable.

Gotta leave a little something for the ladies? If I had to guess, I'd say that they'll throw in FeMC somewhere down the line. Considering the people that they're bringing back, there's no real reason to exclude her, you know?

#11 Posted by Skyfire543 (581 posts) -

@flappy said:

@hailinel said:

Gotta leave a little something for the ladies? If I had to guess, I'd say that they'll throw in FeMC somewhere down the line. Considering the people that they're bringing back, there's no real reason to exclude her, you know?

Maybe there will be some alternate universe thing in the game where she appears? This game seems like it going to be pretty weird so I don't think I'd be surprising if that was a thing.

#12 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1270 posts) -

@flappy said:

@hailinel said:

Yeah, I don't see how this game could be canon. It's not only the characters they are bringing back that can't be there, but there's also the whole anachronistic aspect of the game, with both sets of characters appearing how they did in high school despite the P3 characters being a few years older and not meeting the P4 characters until after they had all graduated. Logically, the P3 characters should look the way they did in Arena (well, some of them shouldn't be there at all) and Ken should be a teenager.

#13 Edited by Nightriff (4338 posts) -

I am way more interested in this game than I should be, but that's what you get when P4 is your favorite game of all time and P3 floats in the personal top 10.My guess would be new characters, maybe P5, or characters that are exclusive to this game. We shall see.

#14 Posted by slyspider (1033 posts) -

FemPro better be in this game or I'm going to be angery. Minako was here name I think?

#15 Posted by Ryuku_Ryosake (193 posts) -

@flappy said:

@hailinel said:

Yeah, I don't see how this game could be canon. It's not only the characters they are bringing back that can't be there, but there's also the whole anachronistic aspect of the game, with both sets of characters appearing how they did in high school despite the P3 characters being a few years older and not meeting the P4 characters until after they had all graduated. Logically, the P3 characters should look the way they did in Arena (well, some of them shouldn't be there at all) and Ken should be a teenager.

I'm pretty sure the story summary they put out with the press release for this game explains it. It was a basically the P4 school gets turned into a Tartarus-like building. The persona 4 team goes to investigate. While the Persona 3 team investigates Tartarus they find themselves suddenly find themselves warped to this new Inaba Tartarus. So basically time travel is involved. So this could be cannon. I also think it might have been said this is post P4 for the P4 cast so maybe minds won't even have to be erased to make it cannon.

#16 Posted by MikeFerrari7 (166 posts) -

It came out really great, man!

#17 Posted by PandaBear (1264 posts) -

I love unofficial wallpapers!! You stick to the man!

#18 Edited by Sabata (823 posts) -

Guys, I think I found the complete image!!

(I'm sorry)

(Not really)

#19 Edited by bigjeffrey (4156 posts) -

no fox on sale atlus

#20 Posted by ch3burashka (4902 posts) -

Yip.

#21 Edited by mosespippy (3735 posts) -

@hailinel said:

@flappy said:

I'm pretty sure that in P3P both characters can have Theodore as their room attendant. I know that they can both have Elizabeth so why not the other way around. Plus, canonically Theo is Margaret and Elizabeth's brother, so why not include him?

#22 Posted by Hailinel (22704 posts) -

@hailinel said:

@flappy said:

I'm pretty sure that in P3P both characters can have Theodore as their room attendant. I know that they can both have Elizabeth so why not the other way around. Plus, canonically Theo is Margaret and Elizabeth's brother, so why not include him?

The male protagonist does not get the choice of Theodore. He's exclusive to the female protagonist.

#23 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19154 posts) -

Only the female can, but Theodore still exists in the world with the male protagonist as he's mentioned by Elizabeth in P4A.

#24 Posted by TooWalrus (12972 posts) -

I like this, but it seems one of your pictures is a little too low. YOU CUT OFF YUKIKO'S FEET