#1 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19305 posts) -

http://p-atlus.jp/pq/ is the official website, which was essentially launched today with the trailers and a character page.

Apparently, Persona 3's main character's name is written as "Minato Arisato" in the trailer and not "Makoto Yuki" as I thought would become his canon name like it did with "Yu Narukami" because of the recent film. It might be because the game was in development before the movie was produced, but it also might be his canon name after all.

I like how the P4 characters are practically pulling off Jojo's poses.

#2 Posted by BBAlpert (1354 posts) -

I still think it should be either Carly or Charlene, but that's because I can't let go of old jokes.

#3 Posted by HawkeF16 (8 posts) -

I really enjoy Narukami's Japanese VA.

#4 Posted by bigjeffrey (4711 posts) -

Me wants.

#5 Posted by Zeik (2195 posts) -

The game has All-out attacks? I'm not sure how I feel about that.

#6 Posted by Hailinel (23685 posts) -

I like how this game looks in motion.

#7 Edited by DeadpanCakes (777 posts) -

I just had to take these pictures

Edit: Also, I went to the site and had my browser translate the corndog girl's profile. It says:

"First year of high school Yasogami.Apparently had been deprived of the memory to someone. The take out and donuts and American dog out of nowhere, you are always eating. It is a girl with a magical atmosphere"

#8 Posted by Video_Game_King (35834 posts) -

Wait a minute. Do Yu and Brooklyn have the same names? Or have those been switched up?

#9 Edited by Random45 (996 posts) -

I really like this Chibi art style they have going with this.

#10 Edited by Hailinel (23685 posts) -

@video_game_king: Yu Narukami still goes by that name. Persona 3's protagonist is Minato Arisato, like in the manga adaptation.

#11 Edited by Video_Game_King (35834 posts) -

@hailinel said:

Persona 3's protagonist is Minato Arisato, like in the manga adaptation.

So I guess this is the official name, then?

#12 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19305 posts) -

Again, we don't know. Makoto Yuki is the name in the film. Minato Arisato is the name in the manga. On the PQ website, the names are just "P3MC" and "P4MC", so it remains to be seen whether the "Minato Arisato" in the trailer sticks in any way.

#13 Edited by Jay_Ray (1070 posts) -

Damn that music rocks!

#14 Posted by Hailinel (23685 posts) -

@hailinel said:

Persona 3's protagonist is Minato Arisato, like in the manga adaptation.

For the purposes of the wiki, it would appear to be that way.