Of the newest batch of android smartphones, which do you prefer?

• 51 results
sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

sweep  Moderator

Poll Of the newest batch of android smartphones, which do you prefer? (133 votes)

HTC One 16%
Samsung Galaxy S4 37%
Sony Xperia Z 8%
I don't like android because I'm a smug bastard with an iPhone. 15%
Other... 24%

I'm in the market for a new phone and I'm trapped in a rare moment of indecisiveness. I know I want an android phone, but I'm not entirely thrilled about the increasingly large screens the latest generation of phones possess. The only thing that annoys me more than a "phablet" is probably the word "phablet".

I don't want a Windows phone because I'm sick of Microsoft (Similarly I don't want an iPhone because Apple irritate me) and though my Galaxy S2 is perhaps the best phone I have ever owned, the S4 looks aesthetically ugly, with bulky rounded corners. Bleurgh.

I'm leaning towards the Sony Xperia Z or the HTC One, both of which are receiving great reviews and boast loads of new features + decent cameras etc, but I wanted to do a quick poll and see what the general public reaction is to these phones.

x

• 
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

I do tech support for HTC so if you buy one and have to call in on a Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday from 9am-5:30pm Atlantic time for support you might get to talk to me! Take that how you will. I have not gotten to see the other phones but when they took us into training for the new one phone we got to play around with it for 4-5 hours while they explained what was on it. It's nothing mind blowing to me on a software side, but it's a really sexy phone to hold, look at and the titanium shell feels super nice and sexy. The camera is super amazing at low light photography but the thing that I liked the most was that in all apps you can now hide apps! So now you can hide all that bloatware crap the carrier heaps onto the phone.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Xperia Z is water-proof.

People seem to undervalue or overlook that.