Sony has 30 exclusives currently in development for the PS4. Of those, 20 will launch within the first year. These are the ones that have been announced so far:
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (Guerrilla Games)
- Knack (Japan Studio)
- inFAMOUS: Second Son (Sucker Punch)
- #DRIVECLUB (Free with PS+ on day one)
- The Order 1886 (Ready At Dawn's first console game)
Meaning that there's 15 more games to go that Sony has hiding up their sleeves. 12 of the 30 are supposedly new IP's as well (3 have been announced, meaning there's 9 more)...
So let's go nuts with predictions from studios that are under SCEA.
- Media Molecule - already confirmed to be working on a new IP for the PS4. Probably won't make it within the first year if I had to guess
- Naughty Dog - Just released The Last of Us, but are definitely working on their PS4 game with their current engine. I'm guessing not a new IP (return of Jak & Daxter?)
- Polyphony Digital - Working on GT6 at the moment... definitely won't have a PS4 game ready within the first year.
- Bend - Makes PSVita games, might have a chance to be called up like Ready at Dawn was...
- Japan Studio - making Knack, but probably have some other stuff for PS4... Last Guardian has to come out at some point, right? Also I could go for a PSN version of LocoRoco and/or Patapon
- London Studio - I think this one is still alive... Getaway PS4?
- San Diego Studio - MLB: The Show 14
- Santa Monica - I think we're done with God of War for now, right? Maybe a new IP from these guys?
- Liverpool - Another Wipeout for PS4?
- BigBig - Pursuit Force makers... probably a PSN game?
- Q-Games - Pixeljunk guys have to be up to new PSN games by now.
- Quantic Dream - Definitely a new IP for PS4 as soon as their done with Beyond
Any other ideas?