#1 Edited by ToxicFruit (1723 posts) -

I live in a country where the PSN store is not supported so i'm forced to make a UK account to be able to access it.

I just got the system and there are a few games i would not mind grabbing on the store so does anyone know a nice safe way of buying digital PSN cards online ? (amazon does not work)

#2 Posted by mpgeist (644 posts) -

I've gotten JP PSN codes on play-asia.com. I believe they have UK codes there too, might be worth checking out.

#3 Posted by kaos_cracker (752 posts) -

Are you unable to use the the store with the UK account?

I would say gamestop.com

#4 Posted by Corevi (5888 posts) -

Amazon has them for every country.

#5 Posted by Aetheldod (3789 posts) -

@toxicfruit: Cant you use your credit card to purchase on the UK PSN store?

#6 Edited by MattyFTM (14442 posts) -

Amazon should in theory work if you lie about your address and say you live in the UK.

#7 Posted by ToxicFruit (1723 posts) -

@aetheldod: No they see that it is a icelandic card and wont allow me to use it.

@mattyftm said:

Amazon should in theory work if you lie about your address and say you live in the UK.

I think i'v tried that in the past and it did not work.

Are you unable to use the the store with the UK account?

I would say gamestop.com

No i can use it with a UK account just not a Icelandic account

#8 Posted by kaos_cracker (752 posts) -
#9 Edited by Mechanical_Ape (268 posts) -

Play Asia is reputable and has PSN cards for quite a few different countries. I'm not sure how the prices compare to other places, but they might be worth checking out.

#10 Edited by Lego_My_Eggo (1068 posts) -

What about PayPal? I believe they recently updated the payment options on PS4 to include it like they have PS3.

#11 Posted by Viqor (76 posts) -

I'll second play-asia.com. I've bought Japanese PSN cards from them and they have UK cards as well. They have digital too, so the code gets emailed to you.

#12 Posted by Aetheldod (3789 posts) -

@lego_my_eggo: Wait you can pay with paypal PSN???? I never knew that D: but I suppose it is only through the internet and not the PSN store on the consoles?

#13 Posted by ToxicFruit (1723 posts) -

Thanks guys, Play asia seems to do the trick

#14 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (1068 posts) -

@aetheldod: Apparently you can do it with only the console, it will automatically open the web browser from the store when you choose the option and take you to the site.