Bound by Flame for 25 bucks

Cleric22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The Playstation store has some good sales this weekend. One thing of note is 30% off of bound by flame which knocks it down to 25 bucks. I know it's not great but will it scratch the RPG itch? Just looking for info duders.

ExoHazMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ExoHazMatt

I say no. Repetitive combat and subpar writing.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It's a bad video game.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

It's also fairly short for an RPG. I played through it once and didn't really have the desire to go back to it again. I'd wait until it's even cheaper and wait for some better RPGs to come out on the PS4 (thankfully that wait seems to be almost over by year's end)

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't recommend BBF, and I did finish it on 360. It's a pretty bad game unfortunately. I liked some of the models and art but the gameplay was very repetitive and it just got worse overall the farther into the game you go. Wait for something more worthy imo tc.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

That's very tempting. I just played Mars: War Logs pretty recently and found it oddly fascinating, even with all its jank. I would assume that that same intriguing sensation would be dripping from this game (the QL seemed to hint that was the case), but I'm not sure I'm ready to jump into it right now. $25 might still be a bit too much for me, especially since I've been spending too much money lately.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#7  Edited By ArbitraryWater

It seems like the kind of game I'd buy for very little money and then make fun of.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Don't do it. It's a shallow rpg in it's systems like all Spidyer stuff, narrow corridor crawls with shitty scenery, bad optimization, cringe worthy dialogue especially as the game goes on, and a story that starts kinda ok but progress into dull and finally into stupid. I wouldn't recommend it for free, it's not worth your time.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nope. Went and bought it, when I felt like I had to have something new to play on PS4. Really should've just kept waiting for Wolfenstein...

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't listen to these tools. The game is great if you like middle of the road RPGs. If you ever played Risen or Ventica or any of those type of RPGs you will like this game.

Cleric22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cleric22

@glottery: You sound like you're in the same boat as me. I wanted a console RPG to play but Dragon Age is a few months out which started this whole madness. I've got till 9/1 to decide so I may just keep away from the store page till then. I should point out there are plenty of noteable good games on sale, so my money may go to Trials and Don't Starve.

Also Infamous DLC just came out.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I didn't like it, but to each their own......................................

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still too expensive for this piece of puppy.