Do you think we'll see an American Persona 5 bundle?

Buble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Buble

I haven't picked up a PS4 yet, I like to hold off as long as possible, but was curious if people felt we might see a Persona 5 bundle when the game is released? Atlus seems to be keen on creating these bundles (P4: Golden and Persona Q) so I'm personally hopeful.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I was about to be super quick to just say "No" but then I remembered that PQ style 3DS is coming to the USA. However, I don't think there's a bundle with PQ?...I could be wrong.

Anyway, Persona is slowly getting bigger and bigger here. I really doubt a big console like PS4 would get a bundle though. Actually I'm gonna go back to my original stance and say nope.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Fuuuuuuuuuuck no.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

I haven't bought a PS4 yet and probably won't have done so by the time P5 comes out. If a P5 PS4 exists then I'd buy it; else, I'll just buy P5 on PS3.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bwheeeler

noooooope

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunately I don't see it happening.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I was about to be super quick to just say "No" but then I remembered that PQ style 3DS is coming to the USA. However, I don't think there's a bundle with PQ?...I could be wrong.

Anyway, Persona is slowly getting bigger and bigger here. I really doubt a big console like PS4 would get a bundle though. Actually I'm gonna go back to my original stance and say nope.

I didn't know that the PQ one had got announced for US. I've been wanting a 3DS and would probably would have been tempted to grab that one, if the "new" 3DS hadn't been announced. I kinda figure that if I'm going to get my first one at this point it should be the "new" one.