future PS4 games coming

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BoFooQ

I currently have a white PS4 destiny bundle preordered cause I was thinking it be the perfect time to upgrade. I've been playing destiny beta and while I like the game I'm not sure if its worth the large investment of new console. I was just wondering what games are coming out to PS4 in the future that people excited. I plan on getting destiny, but if I get ps3 version I can dragon age, new shoes, lords of waterdeep board game, and $100 worth of steam games and still save money.

When are games going to be just new generation?

What games are you looking forward to on PS4? destiny, dragon age, what else?

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Aetheldod

Witcher 3 , Bloodborne (altho I think it is still along ways to go in development )

Voidplot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@bofooq: there isn't a lot of games that would be a shocker to get a PS4 . A lot of games are also on PS3. There's a lot of indie games appearing on ps4 which are very nice. But if you are on a budget just get a PS3. A lot of AAA games are still going on old gen. Plus, Persona 5. :p

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Corevi

Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Destiny, Uncharted 4, No Man's Sky, Metal Gear Solid 5, Far Cry 4, AC: Unity, Arkham Knight, Guilty Gear Xrd and MKX.

Some of them are coming to old consoles but are very noticeably downscaled instead of upscaled and have a less than ideal framerate.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm probably getting a white PS4 for Destiny even though my excitement for the game isn't all that high. Looking forward to No Man's Sky, Bloodborne, MK X and probably get Far Cry 4 for it. Already got Witcher 3 ordered on PC.

ryanmgraef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuckin evolve, alien, dragon age... Shits gonna get real in October.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

Destiny Digital Guardian Edition, Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires, Dragon Age Inquisition, The Walking Dead Season One GoTY, Assassin's Creed Unity, Lords of the Fallen, GTA V, Far Cry 4, and The Wolf Among Us I'm getting on XONE this year.

Battleborn is my absolute most anticipated at this point, though. :D

Aquablak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the rest of this year I've got the following pre-ordered:

The Last of Us Remastered (July 31)

Destiny (Sept. 9)

Dragon Age Inquisition (Oct. 7)

Battlefield: Hardline (Oct. 21)

Lords of the Fallen (Oct. 28)

Next year I've got The Order, Star Wars Battlefront, Metal Gear V, The Witcher 3, Uncharted, etc.

I think it's worth it to get it, but there's nothing wrong with waiting, either, if that's what you're leaning towards.

Dussck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Tyrrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Order: 1886 is looking pretty damn good. I really hope it turns out be as good as it looks, because if it does, it could be a system seller. I'm trying not to get too hyped, but it just looks incredible so far. Also, Destiny...of course.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I think the Uncharted and InFamous series alone will make the PS4 eventually worth my money. Can't get them anywhere else and they're two of my favorite game series on any console. Bloodborne's probably up there, as well.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

As a PC gamer I'm trying to work out why I have a white PS4 preeordered. Destiny looks okay, and I'll get Fifa of course. But other than that... I guess I'll try Metal Gear because it looks crazy and maybe I'll like it? Never played one before. Oh yeah and N++.

Then there's Bloodbourne, but after that everything else I might want will be on PC - Star Wars Battlefront, Witcher 3 (might be worth a shot), The Division and Rainbow Six, The Witness, and I presume No Man's Sky.

Can anyone else tell me what might appeal to me as a PC gamer on PS4?

syz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Guilty Gear is all I'm getting this year... assuming I can find enough money to get a PS4 arcade stick, otherwise I'll have to go PS3.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did forget about witcher 3 but I played the others on my PC. I never got hooked into the demon souls so bloodborne isn't too important to me. No man's sky does look great even if I still am unsure of what that game is about even after all the stuff on gamespot about it. Uncharted 4 and maybe the order, once I see more of it, are games I would be into. As a guy in his 30's I was looking at this as potentially my last system. I will always have a PC and will always be playing games, but its hard to think of keeping my ps3 around for another 5 years. At some point if I don't get a PS4 soon, I never will. Who knows maybe I come across so extra cash in the next month and than it will not matter. Its the thought of I'm going to spend this money in Sept. having to much time to think about isn't a good thing.

I have no faith that new star wars game will any good, but its also probably 2 years away.