• 56 results
Posted by Turtlebird95 (2611 posts) 1 year, 6 months ago

Poll: How do you feel about PS4 online multiplayer requiring Plus membership? *Improved Poll* (627 votes)

I'm pissed! How dare Sony betray us! 1%
I don't care. 22%
I wish it wasn't there, but it doesn't bother me that much. 40%
I wish it wasn't there and it bothers me a lot. 4%
I'm actually happy you have to pay. 9%
I will not subscribe to Plus/ I will not renew my membership because of it 1%
I won't be getting a PS4 so it doesn't affect me. 2%
Gives me the perfect excuse to become a member 14%
Other Motherfucker 2%
Green Ranger 2016 6%

Yeah old poll options were shitty and people seemed unhappy so here you go you whiny bastards! (Just kidding, maybe)

Ps4 online multiplayer requires PS +. I won't be a gold member when I get a PS4 so really for me nothing changes. I'll still only be paying like $50 a year and with the benefits of + I'll be getting a hell of a lot more out of it than Gold. How about you duders?

#51 Posted by bassman2112 (856 posts) -

I'm happy to contribute. I've had PS+ since its inauguration, and have enjoyed the hell out of it.

#52 Posted by M_Shini (551 posts) -

Was already a PS Plus member before this with all the value they added from last year so hay it doesn't affect since i would be paying regardless either way.

#53 Edited by Lukeweizer (2765 posts) -

I really want to like PS+. I've liked Sony's mentality over the past year or so. I want to support what they're doing. But I'm sick of having to pay subscription fees for stuff. I own/ played/ didn't care about 90% of the games that I received during my 1 year of PS+. I hardly got anything out of that service. It's a great deal for specific people, just not me. I was really trying to shift my gaming habits to the PS3 so I wouldn't have to pay for Gold anymore, but now knowing that come PS4 it'll be the same situation, I might just stick with Steam. I want to know more about what + can offer me on PS4 than just free games and multiplayer. If I wanted to pay a subscription to get "free" games, I'd go back to Gamefly so I could actually get games I wanted.

#54 Posted by awesomeusername (4216 posts) -

My only problem with this is that my PS+ sub ends in January 2014 so I'll have only like 2 months of PS4 MP time before I have to scrape pennies & resub. If I don't have a job that is.

#55 Posted by TheHT (11786 posts) -

Hate to see what this poll was before. :P

I'm fine with the change.

#56 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2611 posts) -

@theht said:

Hate to see what this poll was before. :P

I'm fine with the change.

It basically only had two options because my finger slid and hit enter while I was adding options. This poll is pretty much getting the same results as it though, only now with more variation in how they actually feel.