#1 Posted by Lord_Xp (602 posts) -

I'm curious to see how often you duders stream your games. I always do it, but no one ever watches. I just keep doing it because it's so damn easy to do.

#2 Posted by Morningstar (2137 posts) -

I don't. At all.

#3 Posted by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -

I do it every once in awhile. My buddy has been watching it until he gets his ps4. It is super easy to do and hey when I have somebody tune in even for a second that's kinda neat. I wish they had another option to just have comments maybe scroll instead of having to have that giant overlay. Its not bad, especially if you have the camera but usually I just get on twitch myself and watch the chat instead of having a good third of the screen away.

Also I named my channel sackcam cause Im hilarious....right guys?

#4 Posted by TooWalrus (13135 posts) -

#5 Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1698 posts) -

I would but my terrible upload speed would make for a crappy viewing experience.

#6 Edited by MetalBaofu (1348 posts) -

I just tried a couple times for a short amount of time. Was mainly curious about how easy it was to get going for someone that has never streamed or used Twitch in any way.

For the record, it is extremely simple to do.

#7 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19307 posts) -

I haven't yet and I don't think I will anytime soon since I don't have a camera and, even if I did, I'm not an interesting person to watch. If I ever get a hold of an early game or get good enough at a competitive game that people might want to watch me stream, I'll do it.

#8 Posted by SMTDante89 (2545 posts) -

I haven't tried to yet on the PS4, but I did try to share a video on Facebook, which I thought was absurdly easy to do, same with trimming the video down. If streaming on Twitch is about as simple as that, I might try to do it a little more often than I had planned to. Don't have the camera though so that's a bit of a bummer since that seems to add quite a bit to it all.

#9 Posted by TooSweet (377 posts) -

I have most of this week. Just did a two hour session on Battlefield. Mostly I do it so my friends can check it out.

#10 Posted by csl316 (8086 posts) -

#11 Posted by zombie2011 (4968 posts) -

I don't

#12 Edited by IrrelevantJohn (1026 posts) -

I do a lot of the time if my internet allows me to. It's been on and off recently.

#13 Posted by Flappy (2127 posts) -

No one wants to watch me play 2k14. I ain't Chris Smoove, baby.

#14 Posted by PandaBear (1300 posts) -

Am I the only one who thinks this is all a bit too... I don't know ... "Look at me!!"-ish?

#15 Edited by Darji (5294 posts) -

@pandabear said:

Am I the only one who thinks this is all a bit too... I don't know ... "Look at me!!"-ish?

So what? Right now there is a real show from a couple talking about stuff and having like 1200 Viewers. And Even Patrick Klepeck called in XD

http://www.twitch.tv/spartanm

This is really interesting because now EVERYONE can do this stuff now. LOL Yoshida^^

#16 Edited by billymagnum (718 posts) -

id never do it. id just be adding to the thousands of streams that dont need to exist by people who are less than entertaining.

im not an entertainer. i am the entertainee ...im sure thats a word.

#17 Edited by AMyggen (2532 posts) -

I'm never gonna livestream anything because I don't consider myself to be nearly interesting enough/good enough at playing games for that to have any value for anyone outside of a few friends who might laugh at me.

#18 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1430 posts) -

I mostly just use a spectator thing for my friends. I'm almost always in a teamspeak chat with a bunch of people, so if one of us playing and the others want to watch, we just start a stream. We aren't really trying to get viewers or be casters, just watching each other play.

#19 Posted by Fattony12000 (7036 posts) -

...S-streaming?

What?

#20 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1026 posts) -

Pretty much.