Is there a way to watch GB streams on a PS4?

SnakeGandhi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I watch most of the content Giant Bomb puts out on my PS4, and even though the browser isn't great it gets the job done mostly. But the one thing it won't do is play any livestreams,(says I need a flash capable browser) so I either have to wait for the archive or watch on my phone. Is there a way around that, or is it just something I'm gonna have to live with?

BelowStupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they are livestreaming on twitch I watch on my ps4 using the browser.

IroN1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By IroN1c

Unfortunately there's currently no way to watch Premium livestreams with build in PS4 features. I've tweeted one of the engineers a while back and got a response something like: "We're working on it, but it's not a priority. Can't give any timeframe". So yeah, that's a bit of a bummer.

Vindo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait it is possible to watch GB videos on the browser? I must have it set to the wrong format. I thought there was an update that made it so I couldn't watch GB videos anymore.

IroN1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@vindo: If you're Premium (which judging by your badge you are) the HTML5 version should work without issue.

bceagles128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yeah, I wish there was as well. It would be nice to be able to play streams on my ps4 while I'm gaming on my PC