#1 Posted by Giacomito (208 posts) -

So there's a very big electronic store in Sweden with stores all over Sweden. It's called Elgiganten and if you look at their webpage.
http://www.elgiganten.se/product/spel-konsoler/spelkonsol/PS4CONSOLE/playstation-4-spelkonsol-500-gb-ps4?scid=PRICECOMP_PRISJAKT_EGAB

above the price it says "Release 13/11" in red.
Last week it said "Release date will be announced soon"

This is like the bestbuy of Sweden. Seems like a very explicit date to put just randomly. I mean most sites have it for 31/12 just because they don't know. Even this site has 31/12 in the box below.

So, what do you guys think? should we look forward to the PS4 November 13th? at least in EU?

#2 Posted by jimmyfenix (3858 posts) -

@giacomito: December 31st is always a place holder but oh god i wish November 13 is the release date for Europe. i hope we dont get shafted again -_-

#3 Edited by Lord_Xp (602 posts) -

@giacomito: December 31st is always a place holder but oh god i wish November 13 is the release date for Europe. i hope we dont get shafted again -_-

Does North America get them sooner than Europe. I didn't pay attention to the last console launch, so I'm not really sure.

#4 Posted by LiquidPrince (16016 posts) -

Amazon.ca says November 30th.

#5 Posted by Giacomito (208 posts) -

@jimmyfenix: yeah November 13 would be amazing. At least we wont have to wait until the year after like last time :(

#6 Posted by Matt_F606 (316 posts) -

amazon.co.uk hasn't updated their release date yet, they are usually the first company to know in the UK at least.

#7 Posted by Nictel (2429 posts) -

Maybe they are just hoping people will pre-order with them because they have an earlier (placeholder) date. I don't expect the EU to get anything but love from Sony this time around as happened with PS+. The market in the EU is as big as the US I think and it is skewed more towards Playstation than X-box.

#8 Edited by MildMolasses (3225 posts) -

Amazon.ca says November 30th.

It's definitely not that since that falls after Black Friday, and the release day would be the same across all of NA if not the entire world