PS4 release-date in EU November 13?

Giacomito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So there's a very big electronic store in Sweden with stores all over Sweden. It's called Elgiganten and if you look at their webpage.
http://www.elgiganten.se/product/spel-konsoler/spelkonsol/PS4CONSOLE/playstation-4-spelkonsol-500-gb-ps4?scid=PRICECOMP_PRISJAKT_EGAB

above the price it says "Release 13/11" in red.
Last week it said "Release date will be announced soon"

This is like the bestbuy of Sweden. Seems like a very explicit date to put just randomly. I mean most sites have it for 31/12 just because they don't know. Even this site has 31/12 in the box below.

So, what do you guys think? should we look forward to the PS4 November 13th? at least in EU?

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giacomito: December 31st is always a place holder but oh god i wish November 13 is the release date for Europe. i hope we dont get shafted again -_-

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Lord_Xp

@giacomito: December 31st is always a place holder but oh god i wish November 13 is the release date for Europe. i hope we dont get shafted again -_-

Does North America get them sooner than Europe. I didn't pay attention to the last console launch, so I'm not really sure.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Amazon.ca says November 30th.

Giacomito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmyfenix: yeah November 13 would be amazing. At least we wont have to wait until the year after like last time :(

matt_f606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

amazon.co.uk hasn't updated their release date yet, they are usually the first company to know in the UK at least.

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Maybe they are just hoping people will pre-order with them because they have an earlier (placeholder) date. I don't expect the EU to get anything but love from Sony this time around as happened with PS+. The market in the EU is as big as the US I think and it is skewed more towards Playstation than X-box.

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By MildMolasses

Amazon.ca says November 30th.

It's definitely not that since that falls after Black Friday, and the release day would be the same across all of NA if not the entire world