Shipping PS4's

• 102 results
Aviar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Has anyone actually seen their order from a retailer go from not shipped to shipped. I have my console and three games coming from Amazon and was just wondering if anyone has seen any changes in their orders yet. I was hoping it would of changed over night and this morning read shipped, but I haven't seen that happen yet.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Some people have posted it, yeah. It all depends where yours is shipping from and how long your shipping speed is.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

My console is at "Shipping Soon" status. My games have been all over the place. BF4 yesterday, Killzone today, AC4 Friday, NBA next Tuesday, and Need for Speed who knows when (all from amazon).

StingingVelvet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

No movement on my Amazon order yet, but it's early. My release day shipping games from Amazon usually ship super late two days before or flat out the day before. Might be because I live near a city, I don't know. Anyway not gonna worry unless it still hasn't shipped tomorrow.

I'm more crossing my fingers they ship Fedex, since UPS likes to pretend my apartment doesn't exist.

Game wise I got my original order yesterday (Killzone, Assassin's Creed) and my free Knack is on the truck today for delivery.

subyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

My Amazon order says "preparing for shipment"! Can't wait for Friday with the console and the live stream :)

Nefarious_Al

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Not yet shipped" DELIVERY ESTIMATE Friday, November 15, 2013 by 8:00pm

UpInLights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mine has already shipped and I already got my games

JayEH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My amazon orders usually ship around really late the day before they're supposed to arrive. Haven't had any issues with them so far but I'm of course worried this time around!

StingingVelvet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@jayeh: Yeah it's hard to not be stressed when it's such a big purchase, but we have to remember Amazon know what they're doing. My games constantly ship really late but always arrive on day one.

Out of probably 200 or more release day delivery purchases I had one not make it in time, and that was because of severe weather.

planetary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Preparing for Shipment" DELIVERY ESTIMATE Friday, November 15, 2013 by 8:00pm

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I woke up to see "Preparing for shipment," an hour ago it went to "Shipping soon". Just changed over to "Shipping now". Amazon is a well-oiled machine. Depending on your physical location, it may leave the warehouse later in the day. They got you, don't worry...

No Caption Provided
Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

Ordered mine from Futureshop in June, not shipped yet, looking like it will be next week before I get it, lame that they can't get this sorted out with so much lead time. I'm spending all my time with Dragon's Dogma right now so no big deal, I probably wouldn't be playing it anyway.

Sign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a peep from Best Buy Canada. Not very hopeful that it will be shipped before the 15th (or later).

notdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still waiting on mine to switch from not yet shipped. I'm pretty close to an Amazon distribution center, though. As long as it ships out by the end of tomorrow, I'm pretty confident it'll show up on the 15th.

Aquablak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Amazon Canada any different, as far as day one delivery for pre-orders? I've never pre-ordered anything from them, and my order log still lists the 15th as the shipping date.

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I woke up to see "Preparing for shipment," an hour ago it went to "Shipping soon". Just changed over to "Shipping now". Amazon is a well-oiled machine. Depending on your physical location, it may leave the warehouse later in the day. They got you, don't worry...

No Caption Provided

Fuuuu... That's a lot of PS4's.

subyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By subyman

No Caption Provided

From what I can see, there are 36 PS4's per pallet. 44 pallets in the a row. I see maybe 3 rows. That's around 5000 PS4's in the picture or about $2,000,000 worth of stuff. Just think how many preorders they have. I bet there are well over 1,000,000 preorders floating around amazon. I'm amazed how they pull off the logistics.

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Mine got to shipping now at some point this afternoon, I'm sure it'll probably be on a truck at some point tomorrow then to my house on friday.

RadixNegative2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My PS4 shipped around 1:30 PM EST alongside two games.

Killzone has been on "Shipping Now" for a while now, not sure what's going on.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My games shipped earlier this week and have been delivered.

My console shipped this morning and will be here Friday.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just shipped from the Phoenix, AZ warehouse on it's way to me in Las Vegas, NV. I like to think UPS can bang out those 300 miles tonight and have it to me tomorrow. I know that won't happen though. :)

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

Like a couple of people have said, my PS4 order is still "Not Yet Shipped" with a delivery estimate of Friday, November 15 by 8:00 PM.

As for my three games from the B2G1 Free deal, Assassin's Creed IV shipped out yesterday, and now it's about an hour and a half away from my house, but because of a late trailer, has been stuck there since 2:08 AM EST. Would have likely made it to my house by now if that hadn't happened (but it snowed some last night, I'm not worried about it).

Lego Marvel Super Heroes is the same as my PS4 pre-order.

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition is not yet shipped with a delivery estimate of Monday. That could come sooner, but I doubt it.

Aviar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of my estimates are saying Friday, November 15th. I did some looking and I am fairly close to a distribution center. From the looks of it, it will be a one day ship. So i'm HOPING that all my stuff turns to shipped by tomorrow.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish amazon uk accidentally ships PS4`s just like Target did.

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By thebunnyhunter

Damn, i wish amazon would ship mine already, hurry up and take my money. im paranoid and think im gonna spend a bit too much on other things then my ps4 preorder will be fucked.

Still not shipped yet.......im getting nervous.

flippyandnod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My "launch edition" didn't ship yet. Usually ships late at night, but then again this might not be coming from the usual warehouse.

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

Ordered mine from Futureshop in June, not shipped yet, looking like it will be next week before I get it, lame that they can't get this sorted out with so much lead time. I'm spending all my time with Dragon's Dogma right now so no big deal, I probably wouldn't be playing it anyway.

I got mine, so presumably you also got yours by now. It came 2 hours ago

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Good luck to all you people. It must be exciting, as far as that goes.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#29  Edited By Kidavenger

@mildmolasses: did they give you any shipping notification? My order on the futureshop site says "In progress", so I'm thinking they haven't even shipped mine yet, mildly annoying as I ordered it the first day they started taking preorders.

planetary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By planetary

Amazon shipment notification received.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Still at not yet shipped myself for a launch day but estimated time is the same. Not surprised, I believe there is a warehouse about 3 hours from where I live. I was just hoping to get it early....

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#32  Edited By nightriff

Mine shipped around noon. Hope it arrives early Friday but typically Fed Ex arrives after 3 or 4 PM, hope I'm wrong...

Cameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@aquablak said:

Is Amazon Canada any different, as far as day one delivery for pre-orders? I've never pre-ordered anything from them, and my order log still lists the 15th as the shipping date.

It seems to be. They are still showing that it won't ship until the 15th for me as well, which means Monday delivery at the earliest. I assumed they would have everything in order for launch-day delivery, but I guess not. Not a huge surprise considering how terrible Amazon.ca is compared to Amazon.com. It's too bad everywhere is sold out or I'd switch to another retailer. There's no way in hell I'm going near a store on Friday, so I guess I'm waiting until Monday.

therealhowwie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By therealhowwie

@cameron said:

@aquablak said:

It seems to be. They are still showing that it won't ship until the 15th for me as well, which means Monday delivery at the earliest. I assumed they would have everything in order for launch-day delivery, but I guess not. Not a huge surprise considering how terrible Amazon.ca is compared to Amazon.com. It's too bad everywhere is sold out or I'd switch to another retailer. There's no way in hell I'm going near a store on Friday, so I guess I'm waiting until Monday.

When I spoke to customer service at Amazon.ca they told me that they would not even be receiving units to ship until Friday, and that launch day delivery is not going to happen for the Playstation 4. I'm hoping something miraculously changes, but it's not looking likely.

Aquablak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron said:

@aquablak said:

When I spoke to customer service at Amazon.ca they told me that they would not even be receiving units to ship until Friday, and that launch day delivery is not going to happen for the Playstation 4. I'm hoping something miraculously changes, but it's not looking likely.

Thanks for the info, guys. I received an email from Amazon stating that they would be shipping my console on the 15th. Estimated delivery date is the 21st - 25th. I'll be expecting on Tuesday or Wednesday, though. I'll be disappointed if it's any later than that.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Strife777

I also got this wonderful email from amazon.ca:

"Hello,

We're contacting you about order #701-3700618-9935457 for "PlayStation 4 (Launch Edition)." Launch day is almost here for PlayStation 4, and we wanted to confirm when you can expect your console to arrive. It's scheduled to ship on the release date, November 15, 2013, and you'll be able to view your estimated delivery date and track the shipment through Your Account here:

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Amazon.ca"

Ugh, fucking lame.

therealhowwie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By therealhowwie

I got the same e-mail from Amazon.ca. Followed up by a response to an e-mail I had sent to them asking for insight as to why they are the only Canadian online retailer not shipping for launch (even Shop.ca is shipping PS4s to people starting today to try and get them out for tomorrow):

Hello from Amazon.ca.

I understand that you would like to receive the “PlayStation 4” on the release date.

I've checked the product detail page on Amazon.ca, and it appears the item is currently not eligible for release date delivery. We only offer the Release-Date Delivery option when we know we can get the item from our suppliers in time to meet our delivery promise to you.

I've checked your order, and we still expect it to ship by: November 15, 2013. It should reach you by November 21, 2013 - November 25, 2013.

That is word for word what I received from a Chat representative earlier in the week. The e-mail goes on to make it sound as though this information was available at the time of ordering, but correct me if I'm wrong - the Playstation 4 did not have a release date announced as of June 10th, right?

I'm still trying to get someone from there to give me some insight in to the why. I fired another e-mail but unfortunately I don't know where else to go. At this point I'm more curious than anything. I've come to terms with when I will likely be receiving the console, I just would really like some answers about this whole situation. I'm also weighing the option of standing in line at Future Shop.

Edit: Also, to address their first line of the e-mail, I did not ask, nor request my PS4 on release date in e-mailing them. I only asked for an update and some insight in to how they are handling the launch.

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

@mildmolasses: did they give you any shipping notification? My order on the futureshop site says "In progress", so I'm thinking they haven't even shipped mine yet, mildly annoying as I ordered it the first day they started taking preorders.

Yeah, I got the shipping letter with tracking info, and it is in my city as of 4 am this morning

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#39  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Oh god, I forgot I had a pre-order at GameStop's website until I just got the shipping notification. I can't cancel the order now, and this isn't the PS4 I'm keeping since I've already paid off some of my pre-order at a local GameStop.

Gonna see if I can return it. If I can't, guess the only other option is selling it.

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"shipping now" whatever that means...

Cameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41  Edited By Cameron

@therealhowwie:

You are correct. They put up the pre-orders as soon as there was an announced price. The release date came much later.

I find it particularly frustrating because I could have ordered one from Best Buy or Future Shop. I went with Amazon because their customer service is way better (which will be good if I end up with a broken system), but that's hardly worth missing out on the launch fun.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#42  Edited By GERALTITUDE

I got an email saying it's shipping...

tomorrow.

Expected Monday-Tuesday.

:(

Loading Video...

Lava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

Mine has changed over the day and right now it says "Shipping Now" this is from Amazon.

knifeoframbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By knifeoframbo

Just got confirmation from Sony, expected delivery is tomorrow. Please don't be one with a bad HDMI port!

Aviar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I too just received a text message from Amazon stating that the console and games are shipping with an estimate delivery of tomorrow. I took several vacation days for this, so let's hope everything comes in good working order.

flippyandnod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mine now says "shipping now" from Amazon.

Dawgs4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Dawgs4Life

@flippyandnod: Yep same here. Amazon says "shipping now" for me as well. Approx 2:15 PM EST right now. So i guess, living in northern VA, I'm close to a warehouse in PA. Hope this ships quick as I will be so mad if I don't get this before tomorrow. I ordered this Immediately after Sony press conference.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraltitude: doesn't Amazon now also deliver on sundays for prime customers?

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

@darji said:

@geraltitude: doesn't Amazon now also deliver on sundays for prime customers?

I don't know... in Canada too? I wonder if I could sign up for prime fast enough for them to do that.

PAkman5009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got my email saying that my PS4 has been shipped with a tracking number, along with 2 out of my 3 games (why won't Injustice ship like the rest of them?). Reading those emails brightened up my day unlike all the sensationalist bullhonky over at IGN.

PS: I wish all those that are getting a PS4/ XBox One tomorrow, next week and whenever a happy console generation YAAAY!!!

No Caption Provided