Stream of someone's mental breakdown regarding broken PS4

• 56 results
AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Watched some of this in the background at work (slow day). What a trainwreck. I feel kinda sorry for the guy, he revealed his real name, Skype name etc., and doesn't seem, to put it very mildly, to be the smartest guy around. I feel terrible for finding the whole thing entertaining, especially the GAF thread :)

yukoasho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

@missacre said:

The internet really does bring out the worst in humanity. I just hope the aliens that are listening in kill us quick.

Seriously. You know that this, right alongside political talk radio and 4chan, are being shown non-stop to the shock-troopers in an attempt to quell their doubts about the mission as command gets ready to bring them to earth and wipe the scourge of humanity from the face of the universe.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

@darji said:

@l4wd0g said:

This dude is obviously not having the best of days. Maybe we shouldn't berate him on the Internet. What is wrong with you people?

Oh, and the console should have worked out of the box. There is no reason it shouldn't have.

It worked in the beginning than he wanted to download DC universe online but closed it during installation and then it started to freak out. AGain I am pretty sure he just needed a clean format but he never did...

At least we know who the constant "DON'T TURN OFF THE CONSOLE WHEN IT'S ACCESSING THE HARD DRIVE" messages in every game for the past decade are for, too bad the people who would need that advice don't read it.

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@fisk0: his console froze while it was installing and wouldn't turn off with the button.

Missacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yukoasho said:

@missacre said:

The internet really does bring out the worst in humanity. I just hope the aliens that are listening in kill us quick.

Seriously. You know that this, right alongside political talk radio and 4chan, are being shown non-stop to the shock-troopers in an attempt to quell their doubts about the mission as command gets ready to bring them to earth and wipe the scourge of humanity from the face of the universe.

Why, WHY must I always get a sarcastic fucking response to everything I say? No matter what I say, it's always something fucking stupid like this.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#56 chaser324  Moderator

@missacre: Not sure what you're getting so up in arms about. That post was agreeing with you and expanding on your hypothetical alien genocide scenario.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@missacre said:

Why, WHY must I always get a sarcastic fucking response to everything I say? No matter what I say, it's always something fucking stupid like this.

...Heh. I have absolutely no idea.

Missacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@missacre said:

...Heh. I have absolutely no idea.

I don't know what that means, and that bold NO seems suspicious, too.

BurBan_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when did he call them? I dont want to watch an hour of the box of a ps4 with some dumbass not talking, lol

BD_Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@mb said:

#STUPIDITYAWAITS

The first thing I thought about when it was announced how it would be to stream from the PS4 would be the millions of idiots putting their shitty videos onto the internet. This guy doesn't disappoint.

This