Twitch App on Ps4

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Lord_Xp

Will there be an app for Twitch on the Ps4 eventually? Instead of only watching Ps4 games live, I can watch anything streaming from Twitch. I couldn't find an exact answer when I searched for it. Much appreciated if someone knows. Thanks in advance duders

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

I don't think they have said anything but I think it will eventually come. Isn't one of the most popular features on the console?

AlexGBRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i'm sure it will come at some point

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Microsoft has scooped up the rights, see it on ps4 in 6 months or never.

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@lord_xp: You can watch any twitch stream through the browser, but you can not watch archives.

I have heard nothing of an app, though I don't think it would be any good. The iphone app only lets you watch streams, and the god damned 360 app doesn't let you search for anything. Yes, that is right... they left out a search feature...

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

@basm321 said:

@lord_xp: You can watch any twitch stream through the browser, but you can not watch archives.

I have heard nothing of an app, though I don't think it would be any good. The iphone app only lets you watch streams, and the god damned 360 app doesn't let you search for anything. Yes, that is right... they left out a search feature...

You could search on the XONE twitch app.

And yea, you could just watch twitch through the PS4 browser.