#1 Edited by Ninja_Welshman (481 posts) -

Sony Europe have released details of the games coming to PS+ in March.

6th March: Mass Effect 3 (PS3)

6th March: Dead or Alive 5 (PS3)

6th March: Joe Danger 2 (PS3)

13th March: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Vita)

20th March: Puddle (Vita)

Link

#2 Edited by TheHT (10930 posts) -

WOW. Europe gets the goods again.

At least we got Vanquish this week.

#3 Edited by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

Damn that's crazy, wonder if they will continue this into the next generation

#4 Edited by hermes (1387 posts) -

Wow... that lineup is really impressive. Many people would justify the entire year of ps+ with the first week alone.

#5 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1913 posts) -

Given the notion that PS3 purchases won't carry over in a non-streaming form (I'm speculating), I'm not surprised Sony seems to be going all-out with some of their PS+ selection.

#6 Edited by Jeust (10482 posts) -

Wow ME3? Awesome! Sign me in!

#7 Posted by Demoskinos (14585 posts) -

Wow Dead or Alive 5? Crazy. Y'all better get to playing that if your in Europe.

#8 Edited by Jeust (10482 posts) -

Although, not to be bitchy, but to enjoy everything ME3 has to offer I would have to lay down 55€ for the DLC (single player only)... ugh

#9 Posted by BoFooQ (666 posts) -

I don't know why I keep looking at the EU threads cause every month I get upset with what they are getting. I am happy with what I've been getting in NA, but there seems to be better big name games in EU every month.

#10 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

Expect Flow for free this week then.

Better the EU game, worse NA game.

#11 Edited by EVO (3871 posts) -

Expect Flow for free this week then.

Better the EU game, worse NA game.

To be fair, NA users got $10 for free.

#12 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
#13 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1358 posts) -

I should just get a EU account D:

#14 Posted by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -

My U.S one is about to run out and I really don't know if I want to re subscribe. I really wanted to play vanquish but considering the last few months have given me nothing of note I may have to wait and see what's in store.

#15 Edited by 49th (2697 posts) -

Hmm... now should I play ME3 without playing any of the other games?

#16 Edited by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -

That's a good lineup for Euro's. Though nothing I'm interested in because I already beat ME3 and the others are eh. Hopefully we get some cool stuff next month here in NA.

#17 Posted by Snail (8584 posts) -

God dammit I don't really want any of those.

Guess this isn't the month I'm signing up for PS+.

#18 Edited by handlas (2661 posts) -

EU update crushes anything NA has gotten on Plus...ever...again. Kinda depressing as to why their updates are so much better than ours. We've gotten a few good games but EU gets fairly recent games for free frequently it seems.

#19 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

@handlas said:

EU update crushes anything NA has gotten on Plus...ever...again. Kinda depressing as to why their updates are so much better than ours. We've gotten a few good games but EU gets fairly recent games for free frequently it seems.

It's only fair seeing as we'll probably be getting the Playstation 4 in March 2014. :(

#20 Edited by audioBusting (1481 posts) -

@handlas: @mandude: And it makes up for the fact that the games are so much more expensive in EU/AU/NZ. And that some games aren't even available (still no wake up club..)

#21 Edited by Solh0und (1759 posts) -

I said It before and I'll say it again: I'm starting to think I signed up for the WRONG version of PS+. Us NA members are just getting scrub games compared to overseas.

#22 Edited by Optix12 (611 posts) -

Not sure what was happening but as I was collecting ME3 and DOA 5 and trying to remember what the third game that was meant to be out today i spotted mortal kombat on the list. I saw that in feb but when clicked on it then it seemed like a bug and requested for payment (as it should) but about 5 minutes ago it was free for PS+ to me (I only got PS+ in feb so missed it/the vita version)

Not sure if it will work with everyone but just worked for me

#23 Posted by Nictel (2386 posts) -

Stop complaining NA. We pay about 30% more for our games here (conversion rate).