#1 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Yo! PS Plus is yet again crazy awesome this month. October's EU Instant Game Collection offerings are...

I highly recommend Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen for anyone who is into RPGs. It might take a dozen hours or so to really get going, but damn is it ever a ride worth taking all the way to the end.

As a devout hater of Ubisoft's trademark design of introducing annoying artifice to their open world games, I've not played Far Cry 2 & 3, but always kinda wanted to. Guess now I'll see if my prejudice holds true for Far Cry 3 or not. And that for *free*. Lucky me! As for the Vita stuff, I will certainly touch my Katamari, whatever that means. Guess I'm slightly curious about Street Fighter X Tekken, but I'm kinda over fighting games again.

Anyways, just a heads-up. If you don't mind drowning in games, PS+ is really something you should consider adding to your life, if you haven't yet.

#2 Posted by TheHT (11132 posts) -

Good lord, Dark Arisen already?

#3 Posted by mrfluke (5130 posts) -

jeez, you people in the Uk get badass deals.

#4 Edited by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

Super jealous about that Katamari game. Would really like to try one of those but I don't want to pay for one...

Also Dark Arisen is a great game.

Also also, anyone jumping into Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen should listen to this and then you'll know the only thing you may have missed from the original release (yeah, I take pretty much every opportunity to link this masterpiece).

#5 Edited by PenguinDust (12491 posts) -

The NA offerings are Kingdoms of Amalur, Shadow of the Colossus, Poker Night 2 and Hotline Miami for the PS3. I've played Amalur and liked it well enough. I'd prefer Dragon's Dogma but I don't get crazy over the UK getting better games because, most of the time, they show up state-side within a few months. I can wait.

#6 Posted by Karkarov (3067 posts) -

Super jealous about that Katamari game. Would really like to try one of those but I don't want to pay for one...

Also also, anyone jumping into Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen should listen to this and then you'll know the only thing you may have missed from the original release (yeah, I take pretty much every opportunity to link this masterpiece).

Damn straight, it blew my mind they took that song out of the main menu. I understand it annoyed some people but come on!

#7 Posted by Slag (4242 posts) -

@karkarov said:

@superwristbands said:

Damn straight, it blew my mind they took that song out of the main menu. I understand it annoyed some people but come on!

Right on brother. Just ain't the same without my fly into free.

#8 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11621 posts) -

Wow. Both of those console games are less than a year old and also great.