#1 Posted by marc (431 posts) -

Pretty fantastic if this is true!

Link!

#2 Posted by Demoskinos (13826 posts) -

Holy shit. That is a proverbial treasure trove of content.

#3 Edited by marc (431 posts) -

It's funny because I almost bought brothers today, but ended up having to head out. Then I get home and find this.

#4 Edited by Kaiserreich (644 posts) -

I'll finally get to play Brothers.

#5 Posted by Flappy (2032 posts) -

PS3 Lineup is lookin' pretty solid. Don't Starve for the PS4 is also a nice get.

#6 Posted by marc (431 posts) -

I'll finally get to play Brothers.

We'll finally know how many games this year are better than Brothers!

#7 Posted by MetalBaofu (1263 posts) -

Already played Bioshock and DMC, but really looking forward to finally playing Brothers and Don't Starve. I'll probably mess around with that Vita game as well...might as well since it's "free."

#8 Posted by handlas (2545 posts) -

looks like something you would see for an EU update not a US update. So this is nice.. except I've already played 3 out of 4 of those but free is free! And pretty new games that are free is quite a plus.

#9 Posted by Nodima (938 posts) -

Bought and beat Infinite on launch week with no regrets. VERY Exciting to see DmC and Brothers on there, I've waffled on purchasing Brothers a couple of times. Shame that, while he tried his best to slip it through a crack and out the door, Patrick (or Brad) spoiled what it is that makes the ending so special to people during today's podcast's Best Debut segment.

#10 Edited by Optix12 (571 posts) -

US PS+ is finally catching up to the EU standards which is only a good thing. If thats legit then I guess infinite will eb coming to the EU in the next month or 2. It all seems to fit as well considering how cheap brothers has been getting lately, DmC being in the EU ps+ as well as dont starve.

#11 Posted by Fredchuckdave (4471 posts) -

Pretty crazy stuff, been a solid 4-5 months of free games to play.

#12 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2149 posts) -

Dude if that is legit then holy shiiiiit am I one happy new ps3 owner.

#13 Posted by avenlaya (54 posts) -

Man... the thing that sucks is I just bought Bioshock and Brothers off amazon/steam the past week from sales.

#14 Posted by bmehlers (127 posts) -

Bought Brothers yesterday, and Infinite a couple weeks ago. Guess I should just stop buying games then.

#15 Posted by TheHT (10248 posts) -

Well fuck me, I bought DmC like 12 hours ago.

Eh, that's the way it goes. I haven't booted up my PS3 in a while anyways, and I've got Bioshock and DmC on PC (and I'll get Brothers on PC too) so I'll buy The Last of Us instead of renewing PS+.

#16 Edited by MB (11289 posts) -

@marc: for the sake of our sanity, please start using the appropriate forum when possible and not just lumping things into General. Thanks.

#17 Posted by Devil240Z (3049 posts) -

Thats a good list. Too bad my plus ran out a couple months ago and I'm too broke to renew. Hell I cant even renew my GB sub. Damn now I'm depressed. Thanks, dick.

#18 Posted by narujoe93 (2415 posts) -

Cool, I get to see what brothers is all about now. Already have Bioshock and DmC though.

#19 Posted by SteadyingMeat (630 posts) -

Bought Brothers a few days ago. Dammit.

Whatever, I've played all of these games, but still, what an amazing deal. Wow.

#20 Posted by Pr1mus (3512 posts) -

I can totally go for a 4th playthrough of DmC and see how overblown the hype around Brothers has been all year long.

#21 Posted by Hunkulese (2525 posts) -

I'm not a big fan of months like this. I prefer when it's more obscure gems like Dragon's Dogma than games that most people have already played.

#22 Posted by Coafi (1433 posts) -

Wow, a lot of games I still haven't checked out, I might even go for a second playthrough of Bioshock Infinite and get the DLC.

#23 Edited by csl316 (7333 posts) -

Hell of a line up, shame I already own them all.

#24 Edited by jimmyfenix (3677 posts) -
#25 Edited by StrainedEyes (1306 posts) -

PS+ is making me never want to pay for a game again. Bioshock and DMC for free is awesome. I would have also never bought Brothers, but now I can finally play the game no 10 games are better than.

#26 Posted by MightyDuck (1434 posts) -

As somebody who just signed up for PS+ on Black Friday for a year when it was only $30, I can't get over how much content is thrown at you.

As someone who never played Bioshock, Devil May Cry, or Brothers, this will definitely be pretty awesome to play through each.

#27 Posted by Nodima (938 posts) -

As somebody who just signed up for PS+ on Black Friday for a year when it was only $30, I can't get over how much content is thrown at you.

As someone who never played Bioshock, Devil May Cry, or Brothers, this will definitely be pretty awesome to play through each.

I don't imagine Sony would ever advertise this way (due to the roster changing every week among other things), but they could sell a PS3 with a three-month pass to PS+ as a bundle and say, "Here's your PS3 with GRID 2, Bioshock Infinite, Dyad, Borderlands 2, Devil May Cry, Brothers, Binary Domain, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, included at no additional charge once you've activated your PSN account."

#28 Posted by Demoskinos (13826 posts) -

Pretty excited to try out the console version of Don't starve.

#29 Posted by Beforet (2884 posts) -

Great! I almost bought Brothers on Steam, would have had it won the community vote. Now I'm super glad I didn't! Thank you, Santa+!

#30 Edited by HatKing (5553 posts) -

This is the first time I've ever owned all of the games they're offering. Bummer for me, but a big month for anybody who missed these. Even still, I might use this as an excuse to revisit DmC. I fucking love that game.

#31 Posted by roli_84 (1 posts) -

Awesome line up, cant wait!! Anyone know specific dates of when the Jan titles will be available? I've read that the game roster changes every week...Is there a specific day of the week this happens?

#32 Edited by Davvyk (686 posts) -

I don't own a PS3, but i do own a PS4 and i cannot wait for the catalogue to get large enough to offer the same volume of great stuff the Ps3 has seen.

#33 Posted by sarahsdad (1036 posts) -

Pretty sweet; I've never played DMC, Brothers, or Don't Starve, so it'll be a busy month.

#34 Posted by DarthOrange (3495 posts) -

Holy shit this is the first month in ages that I haven't had a single game being offered. DmC and Bioshock are both games I have wanted to pick up for a while now. I will also be sure to download the PS4 game for whenever I pick up the system.

#35 Posted by StrainedEyes (1306 posts) -

@roli_84 said:

Awesome line up, cant wait!! Anyone know specific dates of when the Jan titles will be available? I've read that the game roster changes every week...Is there a specific day of the week this happens?

The PSN store updates every Tuesday. They usually roll out one PS+ game a week. I predict that Don't Starve will be first since it'd be good for them to throw PS4 an early bone.

#36 Edited by Deranged (1837 posts) -

Wicked deals for anyone who hasn't played Brothers, Infinite or DmC. I'd like to pick these up again but my internet is just terrible.

#37 Posted by marc (431 posts) -

@roli_84 said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess the 7th

#38 Posted by Sterling (1714 posts) -

@roli_84 said:

Every Tuesday. PSN updates on Tuesdays.

They spread the games listed out over the month, so only expect one or two each week. Don't starve is on the 7th, and I assume one of the PS3 games.