#1 Posted by Azurath (307 posts) -

32 GB cards are only $50, plus free shipping.

I personally just bought a 16GB, since I already have an 8GB and still have tons of room on it.

Go crazy guys.

Also, I'm the only person who ever posts on this board.

#2 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

Holy shit, thanks man. I'm getting a vita this weekend so this is great news. Cheers.

EDIT: Any idea how long this shipping usually takes and also how long this sale is going to last? The 16g sale on Amazon the other day only lasted a few hours so I'm hoping I have at least another day to jump on this.

#3 Edited by Azurath (307 posts) -

@mariachimacabre: Cool, add me when you pick it up.

PSN: Funky_Student (That's my JPN account)

#4 Edited by Azurath (307 posts) -

@mariachimacabre: Regarding your last edit, this sale is being linked all over. Gaf, CAG, etc. all have a hold of it.

They are more than likely already out of stock, sorry duder...It's still worth a shot to check when you can though.

#5 Edited by Shakezula84 (443 posts) -

Dang. I've been waiting to get the 32GB at cost through my work but $50 is $30 less then cost. Sad i missed it.

#6 Edited by EquitasInvictus (2036 posts) -

Thank you for choosing AT&T.

We regret to inform you that the accessory you've ordered is no longer available. As a result, we have canceled your order.

You may visit att.com/wireless to find another accessory that will fit your needs.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we look forward to serving you.

AT&T

I placed my order the day this thread was posted and just got this e-mail. Pretty bummed, but it's all water under the bridge now. My credit card got charged though; they'd better put that money back!

#7 Edited by sins_of_mosin (1556 posts) -

You can't mention Vita and AT&T together without thinking of that great moment in video game history. This is the best I could find in short notice.

#8 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

You can't mention Vita and AT&T together without thinking of that great moment in video game history. This is the best I could find in short notice.

Never not funny.