• 58 results
MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By MetalGearSunny

GIVE ME AN HD VERSION OF PERSONA 3 I DON'T CARE IF PERSONA 3 PORTABLE EXISTS JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN ATLUS

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By crusader8463

Pokemon. I prefer the screen on the Vita to the 3DS/3DSXL and as that's currently the only 3DS game I'm interested in I would like to see it there. Other then that I don't want to see anything ported to it -outside of potentially future 3DS games- because I have everything else and I would rather be playing it on that. I want original stuff for my Vita.

And yes I know Pokemon would never be on a Non-Nintendo platform until Nintendo goes the way of Sega.

angouri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Unilad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Unilad

I would really like:

Gran Turismo

GTA

Splinter Cell

Injustice

Infamous

I love my Vita. A lot of people question it, but I don't know why. It's a terrific piece of kit and if someone would just support it.

As already mentioned above, I love the smaller 'indie' titles. I would love to see some more original items on it.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By BestUsernameEver

@angouri said:

@bestusernameever: AW HELL YEAH AUDIOSURF. I was addicted to that game for a year.

Yep, and it's actually on a handheld device, on Zune HD of all things. It'd be so easy just to port that version to vita.

KikkomanSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want TecmoKoei to localize their grand strategy games to Western markets and sold them at a reasonable price. Japan currently has Romance of the Three Kingdoms XII and Nobunaga's Ambition on Vita. I want in on that sweet sweet strategizing!

Along the same lines, I wish Firaxis would make a new Civ Revolutions for handhelds. I didn't get to play the one based on Civ4, but it seemed like a really good idea.

While I'm at it, Paradox has been making a killing on Steam with this historical strategy games (Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis, etc.) Is there any way that experience could be ported to handhelds? Probably not...

Sagalla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about every single Game Boy Advance game

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'll take one of everything on that list please.

For my contribution...Shadow Complex?

Impossible. Published and probably half funded by MS studios.