Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By NickM

Poll New or Old Vita (36 votes)

Old 58%
New 44%

Hi duders. I have this urge to buy a Vita. I have a choice between a new and old 3G vita, which are the same price. It's really between something that has a better screen and something that's just newer and shinier. Knowing myself, if I don't choose soon, I'll probably flip a table somewhere and say "fuck it" altogether.

• 
Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I just got a new vita myself. I didn't like how light and small it felt at first compared to the old one. But once I started playing a game or two I started to like it more. Also in my opinion the screen on the new one is much better than old OLED one. The colors are not as vibrant, but it seems sharper overall and it doesn't strain my eyes like the OLED one did. Also the battery lasts ~2-3 hours longer than the old one, which is my opinion is a huge plus.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends. Do you value a brighter screen over a larger battery?

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

The form factor and the matte finish on the new one is pretty fantastic. I still have an old one, but my roommate has a new one, so I've futzed with both and short of the slightly lower quality screen, the new one is much much better.

bsstephan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sterling: Man, I thought I was the only one. I found the OLED oversaturated and hard to look at after a while. The IPS LCD on the Slim is a lot more pleasant long-term.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Brendan

I like the OLED screen on my old one but I haven't used the new one.

egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

No!! Get the old one! I had a slim model vita and the screen was horrible. I ended buying a fat vita within like 2 days. Don't get the slim unless you want to permanently see everything in urine-o-vision.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers