#1 Posted by Aegon (5405 posts) -

This one:

Garbodor artwork by Ken SugimoriGarbodor

Any challengers?

#2 Posted by MightyDuck (1508 posts) -

Back in my day, we had 150 pokemon and that's how we liked it!

We also had to walk to school up hill, both ways, in the snow, for 15 miles! I'm slowly realizing that the things I loved as a kid are getting older and older...and I'm only 26.

#3 Edited by Itwongo (1129 posts) -

I would argue making a trash Pokemon look like a pile of trash is fitting.

I'd say Reshiram looks worse, what with his weird Spore-esque snap-on legs and his wing... hands....

#4 Posted by 49th (2692 posts) -

What in the fuck is this?

it has a moustache but it's made of rock apparently? What? It also has bird faces on the side because of course it does.

A big nose shitty blob abomination.

#5 Posted by Itwongo (1129 posts) -

@49th: Easter Island head with mustache and smaller heads on the side.

what.

#6 Edited by Breadfan (6589 posts) -
#7 Edited by ilovebees (75 posts) -

Magikarp. Go splash somewhere else

#8 Posted by Coafi (1481 posts) -

All of them!

#9 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3042 posts) -

#10 Edited by StrainedEyes (1322 posts) -

#11 Edited by Nightriff (4915 posts) -

There are some dumb ones, I vote Jynx still to this day, that is a really dumb pokemon

#12 Edited by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

@i_stay_puft: I'm glad that it is noted as a "fake card" at the bottom. I would never have known otherwise.

#13 Posted by Nictel (2380 posts) -

Crappy pokemon evolves!

11 Vanilluxe.jpg

It is now worse!

5 Swoobat.png

Though this might even be worse, it's like they did one half and went "fuck it" and just mirrored it.

#14 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3042 posts) -

@nictel said:

Crappy pokemon evolves!

It is now worse!

Though this might even be worse, it's like they did one half and went "fuck it" and just mirrored it.

That pokemon reminds me of Dugtrio. So you evolved by just combining with another diglett? What are you some sort of power ranger?

#15 Posted by crusader8463 (14414 posts) -

Most pokemon look dumb when you take off the nostalgia glasses. If we are actually talking about they play then I gotta go with BeeDrill. Maybe he got buffs in later games but I remember sticking with him for way too long hoping he would get good just because I always thought he looked cool. He never was worth the slot in my active party though.

#16 Posted by Nictel (2380 posts) -

Most pokemon look dumb when you take off the nostalgia glasses. If we are actually talking about they play then I gotta go with BeeDrill. Maybe he got buffs in later games but I remember sticking with him for way too long hoping he would get good just because I always thought he looked cool. He never was worth the slot in my active party though.

What nostalgia glasses, this is awesome.

#17 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4641 posts) -

It's a pile of space semen.

#18 Posted by crusader8463 (14414 posts) -

@nictel said:

@crusader8463 said:

What nostalgia glasses, this is awesome.

Totally! My favourite is the Drag Queen in blackface.

#19 Posted by Video_Game_King (36054 posts) -

Perineum.

#20 Posted by Brenderous (1097 posts) -

i HATE zubat and geodude because you're never not running into those assholes.

#21 Posted by billymagnum (725 posts) -
@aegon said:

worst pokemon?

all pokemon.

#22 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5250 posts) -
#23 Posted by Double0hFor (410 posts) -

Worst Pokemon is Sudowoodo, it was a tree blocking your way that you couldn't use cut on......

#24 Edited by HolyCrapItsAdam (448 posts) -

stunfisk!!!

What the shit is that thing

#25 Posted by jewunit (1054 posts) -

I never liked Ditto. I understand that it copies other Pokemon, but he is just a small glob of goo. It could stand to have a more creative creature design.

#26 Posted by h83r (468 posts) -

I don't know about now, but the last pokemon to put the nail in the coffin for me personally was this thing. A hot air balloon pokemon? Seriously? I was done the second I saw this pokemon and haven't looked back since. Gen 1 for lyfe!

#27 Posted by Hunter5024 (5546 posts) -

I like Garbodor, I don't understand why he gets so much shit. My least favorite is Purugly.

#28 Posted by AlecOfTheWest (275 posts) -

@breadfan: But Beedrill is bettet than Butterfree...

And holy shit are they getting ridiculous with their Pokemon designs. When I was little I had a drawing book full of Pokemon(evolutions and all) I had made up and drew. I looked back on it recently and found most of them to be ridiculous (electrical plug pokemon?). But some of them would fit right in with these newer gens.

#29 Posted by jiggajoe14 (656 posts) -

Every pokemon that's not Dragonite

#30 Posted by ajamafalous (11861 posts) -

Dunsparce

#31 Posted by JackSukeru (5906 posts) -

I don't get it, I see only totally awesome Pokemon posted in this thread!

Ok except Dunsparce.

Fuck that thing.

#32 Posted by Vuud (1943 posts) -

Worst design or worst at fighting? Because Metapod can't do shit but sit there and get hard.

#33 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7054 posts) -

Vanillish is terrible.

The best Pokemon is Gengar.

#34 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11485 posts) -

Dunsparce

You take that back. YOU TAKE THAT BACK. Dunsparce is gonna paraflinch you to death!

Real answer: All of Gen 5.

#35 Edited by Itwongo (1129 posts) -

I'd like to say my stance on Reshiram has not changed.

#36 Posted by ajamafalous (11861 posts) -

@arbitrarywater said:

@ajamafalous said:

Dunsparce

You take that back. YOU TAKE THAT BACK. Dunsparce is gonna paraflinch you to death!

Real answer: All of Gen 5.

no

http://31.media.tumblr.com/80245861e34d8783bccac89ac11df08c/tumblr_mopuh1fGrP1qckwxco1_500.gif