#1 Posted by Evan223 (95 posts) -

If any UK residents can't wait for the game to be released tomorrow, I'd suggest going to your local Argos as they are selling it today, I've just picked up a copy of Y from the Argos near me.

#2 Posted by Bollard (5756 posts) -

@evan223: True of all Argos? I got my copy yesterday (it's pretty good yo) but I might tell my cousin to go check.

#3 Posted by Evan223 (95 posts) -
#4 Posted by Killercombo (233 posts) -

It seems nearly everyone is, I have heard tesco are, some game stores, my rental copy sent mine yesterday and I just put in my 3ds xl to start playing!

#5 Posted by Evan223 (95 posts) -

@killercombo: I wonder why so many retailers are breaking street date if it's not just a cock up on Argos' end.

#6 Posted by Matt_F606 (320 posts) -

ASDA are selling it today as well.

#7 Edited by Killercombo (233 posts) -

@evan223: most people think: "games come out on a friday" I know in ASDA if you ask to buy the game when it gets scanned some times it says "don't sell before 12/10/2013" but its mainly for the big games (cod and fifa) and I have seen promotional boxes that don't have the release date on it.

#8 Posted by Lumley (963 posts) -

I picked it up today from Grainger Games, they also had stock in GAME. The guy in Grainger Games said that because Argos had broken the street date they (and all other video game retailers) could sell it today.

#9 Posted by slyspider (1337 posts) -

Murica :'( I guess we wait till tomorrow

#10 Posted by RavenousJoker (50 posts) -

Since I do not live in the UK, it looks like I will have to wait till tomorrow to pick up my copy of the game.

#11 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5902 posts) -

Sigh, the wait is killing me. Only one more day though. I plan to buy it digitally off the E-shop.