I've been going through the game fairly smoothly with my current team, but as I approach the 8th gym, I'm realizing that I've got some potentially serious gaps. Does anyone have any recommendations for a 6th Pokemon, or suggestions to replace my 4th or 5th?
My current team:
- Greninja: Water/Dark, uses water, psychic, rock, and normal moves
- Charizard: Fire/Flying, uses normal, fire, and flying moves
- Gogoat: Grass/(maybe ground?), uses normal, grass, and ground moves
- Bibarel: Normal, because he can use dig, cut, rock smash, and surf
- Sigilyph: Psychic/Flying, uses psychic and flying moves (but he's mostly in my team just so I can use Fly)
- I swap out the 6th if I need something specific, but usually I have Pangoro: Fighting/Dark, who uses normal and fighting (but no dark) moves. He's currently the one I have that can use Strength.
So I think my biggest weaknesses are against fighting, dark, and maybe psychic(?) but I'm pretty sure a moderately strong flying/electric would also tear my entire team apart. Anyone have any suggestions for something that could cover my current weaknesses? I'm playing X, by the way.