#1 Edited by Chemystery (218 posts) -
#2 Posted by CoinMatze (471 posts) -

What? No! I just came back from my mom's and was all ready to spend the rest of my day transferring Pokémon.

#3 Edited by Snail (8593 posts) -

Is this the app that gives you a Celebi within a period of time after launch? I remember there were two coming out, and don't quite remember what the other one did.

#4 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3152 posts) -

@snail said:

Is this the app that given you a Celebi within a period of time after launch? I remember there were two coming out, and don't quite remember what the other one did.

Yes, offer last until Sep. 2014 and they'll still give you Celebi even if you only try their 30 day trial.

#5 Edited by Hunter5024 (5600 posts) -

For those interested however, the bank was up in Japan for a short while, and people managed to transfer quite a few pokemon in that time, so there's some inaccessbile pokemon available on the GTS. Be wary though, some of them are hacked.

#6 Edited by JJOR64 (18939 posts) -

Sounds like Nintendo Network wont be stable anytime soon. Thank god my games I got for Christmas are mainly Single Player focused games.

#7 Posted by Chemystery (218 posts) -

I was wondering my nintendo ID would not sign in appropriately. It was really annoying when I was transferring SD cards to my new 3DS XL

#8 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3152 posts) -

I'm happy a few koffings out there have made it on the gts and I was able to snag one. I'm currently in the process of mass breeding them so if anybody is interested in one and has me on their friend's list hit me up, Hideo_Kojima.

Edit - depending on how long the bank is closed, this has literally driven up demand for the pokemon in the other games but they're out there.

#9 Posted by CoinMatze (471 posts) -

It's up! I'm gonna Pokétransport so many Pokémon.

#10 Edited by Jinx1 (92 posts) -

@coinmatze it is not up. I live in Canada and there is nothing. :( I assume you are in europe?

#11 Posted by Hunter5024 (5600 posts) -

They rolled it out for Europe and Australia. North America is next I assume, though it could be as long as the wait between Japan and Europe.

#12 Posted by Galiant (2193 posts) -

Well, I used it. It worked. Transferred all my Pokémon from Black 2 to X. No items are transferred. You can only transfer from box 1 (Black 2) and you can't launch the bank without the X cartridge in, so it took a good long while to transfer everything. At least I got a Celebi!

#13 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2343 posts) -

It's out in America now.

#14 Edited by Chemystery (218 posts) -

@turtlebird95: I have heard the same. Congratulations everyone! Movin' on up!