PKMN League Season 7 - Sign Up Now

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Your team must be compliant with Smogon's OU tier, and no evasion moves are allowed. You can put one of the opponent's Pokedudes to sleep but not more than that. Yes, you are free to use any Pokedudes that come from the Bank.

Oooh, that puts me off. Didn't they ban all the fun stuff? I was thinking about putting together a competitive team featuring Mega-Gengar recently, damned be some unofficial rules set by some website that would rather you didn't use your favourites.

Hitzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Smogon/Showdown is really fun!

The item restrictions are are little weird, but that's minor.

Thanks for setting this up =)

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Gotta sit this one out! I'm gonna be on vacation in a week.

fragor87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By fragor87

Signed up. Do we still have unique item clauses in or can I have more than one leftovers? Also, if people need extra leftovers I have plenty. Just PM me.

fragor87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By fragor87
Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh dang, I keep missing these. Any chance this will still be on?

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

Sucks that this died down :(

Your team must be compliant with Smogon's OU tier, and no evasion moves are allowed. You can put one of the opponent's Pokedudes to sleep but not more than that. Yes, you are free to use any Pokedudes that come from the Bank.

Oooh, that puts me off. Didn't they ban all the fun stuff? I was thinking about putting together a competitive team featuring Mega-Gengar recently, damned be some unofficial rules set by some website that would rather you didn't use your favourites.

Also this. We were doing just fine without tiers, no one was being a dick and using a totally broken team.