• 160 results
Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Hunter5024

Having trouble finding what you want on the GTS? Got an abundance of cool Pokemon that you don't know what to do with? You've come to the right place. Just write up a post specifying which Pokemon you are looking for, and what Pokemon you are willing to offer in return. Or if you have cool Pokemon you're willing to trade to other users who might appreciate them more, you're free to do that here as well.

Here's a few examples of good posts:

Seeking: Breloom/Shroomish with Technician (Preferably Female)

Offering: Froakie with Protean, or Vulpix with Drought.

Offering: Shiny Fletchling, PM an offer.

Seeking: Charizardite X

Offering: Charizardite Y

Here's a few general rules and tips to make sure this thread runs as smoothly as possible:

• Try to handle the Friend Code exchange and trade logistics through PM or this could devour the thread.
  • Once your trade has been resolved edit your initial post to make this clear. (It would also be polite to thank the user when you do this, so we know how cool they are.)
  • Feel free to use this thread for trading items, as indicated by the mega stone example above. Items display before a trade now, so you can make these trades with confidence.
  • We're operating on the honor system, it's not as easy to trick someone as it has been in past games, but it's still important to use common sense when trading.
  • However, if a user does do something dishonest, send me a PM and I'll blacklist them in the OP so other users know not to trade with them.
  • Try to only post reasonable trades. I don't want to see a bunch of "Seeking: Xerneas Offering: Farfetch'd" We've got the GTS for that.
  • You can say you're seeking something without putting up what you will offer in return, however please try to think of something.
  • Offering something without knowing what you want is totally fine on the other hand.
  • Dumb nicknames are heavily encouraged.
ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

I will totes def trade Mewtwonite X for Y, and I'll probably throw in some dumbly named pokemon as the carrier.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hunter5024

I'm also looking to trade mega stones. I've got Houndoomite and Aggronite and I'm willing to trade either one for either Manecite or Tyranitarite. Also I can infect the carriers with Pokerus upon request.

Thanks Freezer_Burn.

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By alanm26v5

Seeking: Looking for help doing trade evolutions. There are 21 that I know of and I have 18 ready to go. That's a lot, so it doesn't have to be all one person, unless you want to fill in your Pokedex or have me evolve yours too, and then trade them back.

Offering: I have a bunch of Friend Safari stuff I can catch or breed, as well as all the X/Y exclusives and fossils, starters or Dittos. if you want something specific make a request and I'll get it ready.

Helped me out so far and didn't steal my Pokemon!: @turtlebird95@capum15@i_stay_puft@backwardshero

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edit: Found a Drowzee.

Still offering Squirtles or Y exclusive Pokemon though. I don't know what I want, so just make me an offer.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@alanm26v5: If you would be up for helping me evolve my Kadabra and Haunter and sending them back, I could help you out with others and trade 'em back to ya. I'm not really looking for Pokemon yet, at least not until the bank pops up for a few other-gen starters, but I'd love to evolve those two guys (especially since Mega Gengar is apparently crazy awesome). I have this weird thing about only using personally caught or bred Pokemon. Dunno why, just always have. Made it harder to get any traded evolutions though.

I could breed any of the 7 starters (new 3, Gen 1, Torchic) or some other Pokemon like the two Fossil Pokemon, Dratini, Ralts, Growlithe...few others. I kinda spiraled into breeding as soon as I got a Ditto.

And of course if anyone wants to give their Yveltal for a Pidgey, I'd be all over that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks @alanm26v5 for the Anorith and Pokedex data for Dusklops/Dusknoir!

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Updated 11/1/13

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Offering: Muk, Drowzee, Dratini Egg, Tropius egg, Dusclops egg, Cacnea Egg

Looking For: chansey

nights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nights

Looking For: It's a bit of a favor, but does anyone have access to a Friend Safari with Dusclops? If so, can someone catch a female Dusclops with a Luxury Ball for me?

Offering: I have some Modest Protean Froakies, or a Larvesta. I could throw in a Metal Coat as well. Let me know if there's anything specific you want (or can breed) as I have a decent amount of Pokemon.

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Looking for a Snorlax! As far as I know it has to come from Black or white 1/2.

Offering: almost anything! Just got the game, but I want a snorlax.

Freezer_Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunter5024: I've got both Manecite and Tyranitarite, and would be willing to trade both for both. Otherwise I'm looking for Aggronite.

nights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nights

@chance_s said:

Looking for a Snorlax! As far as I know it has to come from Black or white 1/2.

Offering: almost anything! Just got the game, but I want a snorlax.

Pokemon from past games can't be transferred until the Pokemon Bank is released in late December. Fortunately for you, you encounter a Snorlax (that you can catch) during the main storyline. It's fairly early on as well.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alanm26v5: I wanna give some props to this duder; helped me evolve my Kadabra and Haunter. You're awesome!

@chance_s: You can find a Snorlax relatively quickly following the story. It's sleeping on Route 7, and you gotta do stuff to get a flute to wake it, but it's not too far. I think it's even before your second gym. Shortly after Camphrier Town.

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hunter5024

Seaking (Haaaaaa Pokemon Humor): Piloswine with Thick Fat, and Dragonair with Marvel Scale. Females would be cool, but not required. (Prevolved forms are totally fine).

Offering: I've got Protean Frogadiers, Magic Guard Abras, Moxie Pinsirs, Moxie Gyarados, Drought Vulpixs, and Technician Breloom. And again, I can offer Pokerus with any trade I make.

Edit: Thanks Matze and Nights! Got the Vulpix and Shroomish I was looking for. Still looking for Piloswine and Dragonair with hidden ability. Willing to breed Shroomish and Vulpix for them now too.

LazerJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LazerJoe

Seeking: Tyranitarite, no preference as to what's holding it

Offering: I've got a Lairon holding Aggronite ready to go, or, if you prefer, I'll gladly give up my Houndoomite attached to some extra starters like Charmander and Froakie I've got lying around.

nights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nights

@hunter5024 said:

Seaking (Haaaaaa Pokemon Humor): Shroomish with Technician, Vulpix with Drought, Piloswine with Thick Fat, Dragonair with Marvel Scale. Females would be cool, but not required. (Prevolved forms are totally fine).

Offering: I've got Protean Frogadiers, Magic Guard Abras, and I can get Moxie Pinsirs, and Moxie Gyarados/Rattled Magikarps if given enough notice. And again, I can offer Pokerus with any trade I make.

I have several Vulpixs (female) with Drought.

BackwardsHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need some help evolving my scyther...have a bunch of other stuff as well like tediursa, gengar, ralts, minncino, rotom, ditto, swinub, and mawile.

smokeyd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By smokeyd123

@backwardshero: I'd be down to help you evolve your scyther, I have to evolve mine as well.

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By alanm26v5

Seeking: Shelmet and Karrablast

Offering: Karrablast and Shelmet (If you trade them like that they evolve)

No nickname preferred or just trade mine back to me. Also have 6 other trade evos left to do. Either I can help you do yours too or I can breed or catch you something you need. Right now I have an extra Shelgon, Cleffa, some fossils, Squirtle, Snorlax, other misc stuff. Trainer name Alan FC 5370-1559-1227

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am willing to help people with trades and stuff and also provide different things as well. I have dozens of pokemon infected with pokerus, can provide a level 1 starter for any of the pseudo legendary pokemon, can get you a level 1 version of all kalos starters, and all Kanto starters except charmeleon. I also have two ditto's I would gladly trade.

PS: Sure would like to get the aforementioned Charmeleon so I can get that starter too. I don't care if you can give me the mega stone. I am also looking for a Tepig and or any of it's other forms for a friend.

nights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkarov said:

PS: Sure would like to get the aforementioned Charmeleon so I can get that starter too. I don't care if you can give me the mega stone. I am also looking for a Tepig and or any of it's other forms for a friend.

Unova starters won't be available until the Pokemon Bank is released in December.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

@karkarov said:

I am willing to help people with trades and stuff and also provide different things as well. I have dozens of pokemon infected with pokerus, can provide a level 1 starter for any of the pseudo legendary pokemon, can get you a level 1 version of all kalos starters, and all Kanto starters except charmeleon. I also have two ditto's I would gladly trade.

Would a Charmander be ok? I got a bunch.

A Tyrogue, Vulpex (or Ninetails), or Numel (or Camerupt) would be great. If you don't have any I'll take whatever though.

Schromium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Schromium

I have an extra pinsirite, willing to trade for any Y exclusive mega stone. I also have pokerus if anyone wants, for free.

Also will trade X exclusives for Y exclusives.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By alanm26v5

@darthorange: I have an extra camerupt

If anyone's around for a while tonight I could use some evo help.

Big shout out to

@karkarov

for helping with 6 evo trades. If anyone else needs something, just mention or PM me, I'm usually in front of my computer when playing 3ds.

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#27  Edited By metalsnakezero

Anyone have a extra Heracronite?

PM me on what you want. I have a few extra starters, extra X exclusives, the stone for Mega Manectric, and a few Kanto pokemon.

TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Edit: Found a Drowzee.

Still offering Squirtles or Y exclusive Pokemon though. I don't know what I want, so just make me an offer.

I very much want a squirtle, I can get you any of the x or y starters, bulbasaur, or I donno something else you might want.

aajf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By aajf

@alanm26v5: I've got a Kadabra that needs evolving, if you're available to trade.

edit: got it done elsewhere, sorry to trouble you!

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NegativeCero

Seeking a Dratini, but if not, I can apparently get one on GTS trading a Ditto if anyone has a spare. Not much to offer other than a spare Gastly, female Ralts and Abra.

Edit: Working on some Charmanders and Froakies too if anyone is interested in trading starters. Need bulbasaur and the other Gen 6 starters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@techhits: If you're still interested, sure. I'd be willing to just give you a Squirtle for whatever. You can Pm me your friend code if you want but I'm probably not gonna be on until Tuesday evening (Central US time).

nights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone have a Friend Safari Dragonair with its hidden ability Marvel Scale? Let me know what you'd like in return and I'll see if I can make it happen.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hunter5024

Seeking: Thick Fat Piloswine/Swinub, preferably female.

Offering: I can get the following Pokemon with hidden abilities: Combee, Pinsir, Heracross, Dragonair, Pancham, Throh, Breloom, Hariyama, Ninetails, Charmeleon, Hawlucha, Spiritomb, Espurr, Abra, Duosion, Shuckle, Mawile, Gyarados, Poliwhirl, Lapras, Ivysaur, Riolu, Braixen, and Frogadier. There are more, but those are the ones I'd say are significant, ask me if I have another and I just might. Also I can put Pokerus on any of them, and I'll breed any of them as female. I also have all the Y/X exclusives, the fossil pokemon, and most of the starters if you want those.

Edit: Thanks to Schromium for hooking me up with the hidden abilities of Riolu, Braixen, and Ivysaur. Even gave me girls!

Schromium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunter5024: I can get you the Riolu, Braixen, and Ivysaur. Can I have the HA Pinsir and Heracross? Both female.

TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@techhits: If you're still interested, sure. I'd be willing to just give you a Squirtle for whatever. You can Pm me your friend code if you want but I'm probably not gonna be on until Tuesday evening (Central US time).

yeah that would be awesome, srry for the late reply GB doesn't seem to notify me when people @ me anymore.

I'll pm you my FC

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Hunter5024

Probably gonna get laughed out of here, but is anyone willing to trade their Charizardite X for my Charizardite Y?

Also, still looking for hidden ability Swinub/Piloswine. All the pokemon I listed up there are still up for trade in exchange for that.

Edit: Finally got Piloswine.

Waterboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking for someone to help level up my haunted and kadabra.

Will be happy to do the same.

stooven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By stooven

looking for a larvitar and a Squirtle.

TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stooven said:

looking for a larvitar and a Squirtle.

I'll trade you a squirtle for a charmander

ace1pilot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ace1pilot

seeking a female bagon with hidden a hidden ability and nature adamant

offering ?? I have Pokémon y and I can try to get a Pokémon you what just let me know

AxleRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeking:
Shiny Houndour - Male, with Flash Fire
[The lower level, the better~]

Offering:
Mewtwo
Mewtwonite X
Zygarde
Master Ball

A long-shot, but who knows. Someone might be interested enough to indulge me~

Avatar image for perfectlizardwizard
perfectlizardwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone help me evolve my Haunter? If you can do it relatively soon shoot me a PM!

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perfectlizardwizard: I can do it right now if you want, pretty sure we are already in each others friends list.

perfectlizardwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah sure! I'll send you an invite now k? I'll give you a perfect Gastly for your trouble if you want? :)

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah sure! I'll send you an invite now k? I'll give you a perfect Gastly for your trouble if you want? :)

sounds good to me

perfectlizardwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edit- Sorry duder, that scared the shit out of me taking that long! I hope the male is okay, if you want I can give you a female instead if you prefer? Thank you so much!

The fruits of my labor for the perfect 5IV Timid (Disable) Gengar in shiny form (excuse my douchebaggery, this took me forever!) :

No Caption Provided

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perfectlizardwizard: Congrats, that's awesome. I could imagine if I ever tried to breed a perfect shiny it would take me days of breeding and it would have the wrong ability or bad stats or something. Did you just breed until you got a male and female with matching 5 perfect IVs then breed them together over and over?

perfectlizardwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had complete garbage when I started. Got a female up to perfect IV's then traded one of my perfect gastly for someone elses perfect german gastly. Then I spent about 4-5 days hatching eggs.

I think the egg I landed on was 524# from just the 'perfect' batch. Was a pain, but once you hit it with all perfect IV's it's an awesome feeling. There's only 1 ability with Gengar (until it's Mega) so it's easy to land that, and the nature is easy as well.

Honestly, getting the right ability is extremely easy when compared to just doing aimless 120 egg hatch runs just desperately hoping. If you're not dealing with a shiny then you can breed 1-2 perfect pokes a day if you have your process down.