#1 Posted by rachelepithet (1332 posts) -

I picked up White 1/Black 2 last year at a Target clearance for cheap and barely played them (to about the first gyms.) I haven't touched them since February-ish, I forget how the online works compared to the new 3DS ones, but if you can trade online or battle together, send a friend code my way. I wanna finish these before going onto X/Y.

#2 Posted by CynicalBuzzard (240 posts) -

I tend to purchase Pokemon games day one so I have never done that right after a new version has been released.

#3 Posted by MikeJFlick (435 posts) -

I'm also playing Black 2, the only reason I'm playing these right now because I haven't played a pokemon game since gold/silver so I didn't want to spend the money for a 3ds and a game incase I wasn't "felling it", can't even remember if I finished gold/silver or not.

#4 Posted by BisonHero (6055 posts) -

@mikejflick said:

I'm also playing Black 2, the only reason I'm playing these right now because I haven't played a pokemon game since gold/silver so I didn't want to spend the money for a 3ds and a game incase I wasn't "felling it", can't even remember if I finished gold/silver or not.

Gold/Silver was a long as fuck game, so assume you didn't. It is the safe assumption.

#5 Posted by JJOR64 (18894 posts) -

Black 2 is great. Arguably the best post game for sure.

#6 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

I've played every Pokémon game on release, and have bought a console to do so 3 times.

#7 Edited by NegativeCero (2974 posts) -

I'll eventually get either B2/W2 to transfer over my Pokemon. I don't see myself playing it seriously unless I have to to unlock the transfer feature.