EDIT: This was a limited edition quest set. You're too late, sorry.
New festive quest set just released!
The set will be no longer available after christmas day, and a new quest will be made available every day till then.
- 12 Xtremely Named DS Gamez
Clue: The concept of this is Xtreme!
- 11 Unlucky Locales
Clues by skrutop
- That's no moon
- Where my sexy nurse zombies at?
- For all the good he does, Mario usually rolls up and trashes this joint at the end of each game.
- AC/DC thinks it ain't a bad place to be
- Bring your Umbrella to this city. It practically rains zombies.
- We never go there. Unless you're Gordon Freeman, that is.
- The last place the One Ring wants to be.
- Home to one big peeping Tom. Also, lots of ring wraiths.
- These hospital locations spend a fortune on toe tags.
- The palatial home of one "Rad" Bionic Commando?
- The afterlife location for those not on Santa's naughty or nice list.
- 10 Board Room Mandates
Pages: 17 - 20
Clue: Another concept makes this one easy. Try looking through related concepts for the right one.
- 9 Adapted Adaptations
Pages: 21 - 24
Clues by JMartNWA
1. SHARK! SHARK! DREYFUSS! DREYFUSS!
2. Entirely too much neon, way too much with a legacy on the line
3. It's not Tommy Vercetti - but it's close, did not know Jack Kevorkian had style - and apparently the world
4. Marlon Brando's only cover appearance - not the Last Tango In Paris Game (hint)
5. Someone has an affinity for tater tots
6. "Can you dig it?"
7. Great voice cast... too bad you're "The Rookie" - and not Dennis Quaid - where is Ray Parker Jr when you need him?
8. Cult classic involving boomstick and Sam Axe - the film, not the game... that thing sucks
9. Stuck in the middle with you
- 8 Games Found Wanting
Pages: 24 - 27
Clue: Developers do not want to find their game in this quest. Tip: Make sure to view the game overview page.
- 7 Pitiful Platforms
Pages 28 - 29
Clue: The PS2 is famous for having a lot of a certain thing, what you are looking for did not.
- 6 Unsuspecting Monsters
Pages: 30 - 34
Clues: 5 of these are the mortal enemy of a yellow guy in a recent Xbox Arcade hit
This enemy of Mario only became so, when the game he appeared in was converted from an obscure Japanese game to a Mario game.
- 5 Box Art Face Offs
Pages: 35 - 38
Clue: Emphasis on the OFF. A concept will help you again.
- 4 Bestial Lead Men
Pages: 39 - 43
Clues by Ursus_Veritas
1. This marsupial had their heyday on the Playstation 1, fighting a mad scientist with the help of a voodoo mask.
2. He's fast. Very fast. So fast, he could perhaps break the sound barrier!
3. Nintendo thinks that it's on like him so much, they trademarked such a statement recently.
4. Another hero whose brighter days were on the Playstation, but this draconic character has also found some success on the GBA too.
- 3 Celebrities Betting
Pages: 44 - 47
Clue: 3 celebrities featured in a game that recently had a quick look.
- 2 Heroic Voices
Pages: 47 - 50
1. The most prolific voice actor in video games. The top a compass will point you in the right direction.
2. The voice of a famous stealth games protagonist. His acting is solid.
- And a Man Who Should Not Be Making Films
Pages: 51 - Last
Clue: This is the most frequent offender of the TANG video feature.