#1 Posted by Quintessence (38 posts) -

I was looking at my limited edition quests and noticed this one magically appear.  I had not noticed it until today, and since it is listed under the 12 Days of Whiskey, which already had a Day 6 quest as 6 Unsuspecting Monsters, I have to think that this is an error as it also appears at the very bottom of the list.  I know for a fact I had done all of the days as I had checked them over a few times.

Has this happened to anybody else?  Any way of getting it fixed?  Thanks.

#2 Posted by TheBeast (1931 posts) -

Yep - got the same thing; an incomplete '6 Non-Explosives Sploding' quest at the bottom of the list, so the set is marked as incomplete.

#3 Posted by Zapato (98 posts) -

Will it get fixed?

#4 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

Hm. My set is marked as completed though I also get that  '6 Non-Explosives Sploding' under my incomplete quests. 

*eye twitch as he remembers he missed 775*

#5 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -

My quest page tells me that I am still number 84 to finish, so atleast it's listed as completed.

#6 Posted by Quintessence (38 posts) -

Did this happen just recently for you guys?  I do not check my quests everyday, so I wonder how long it has actually been there.

#7 Posted by Castle (60 posts) -

It looks like it popped up with "The Little Guys" quest set.  I remember my uncompleted quests being at 186/216 before "The Little Guys" launched and now it's at 190/221.

#8 Posted by Quintessence (38 posts) -
@Castle:  That is strange.  Hopefully it can be fixed without messing up the other quest.
#9 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -

Just noticed this as well. Yet another expired Limited Quest.

#10 Posted by alexfase (50 posts) -

Same here and I noticed it last night

#11 Posted by Wes (258 posts) -

It's got to be a bug. It's part of the 12 days of whiskey, but there was already a "6" quest and adding this one in makes there 13 quests in total. This must have been one of the ideas for day 6 that they ended up not using but forgot to delete.

#12 Posted by StarFoxA (5157 posts) -

"6 Non-Explosives Sploding" was the original name of the sixth quest, but they changed it to what it is currently. Guess it somehow got readded.

#13 Posted by jakob187 (21673 posts) -

Originally, the quest was "6 Non-Explosives Sploding".  It was later changed to "6 Unsuspecting Monsters".  That's the quest that counts for the set.  From what it seems, this one wasn't removed.

#14 Edited by mak_wikus (524 posts) -

I've just noticed this. Damn it, it looks like in addition to putting the 6 Non-Explosives Sploding back on the list, it removed the completion bonus. This sucks...

EDIT: Or maybe it didn't. I dunno.

#15 Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN (1789 posts) -
@PhatSeeJay said:
" Hm. My set is marked as completed though I also get that  '6 Non-Explosives Sploding' under my incomplete quests.   *eye twitch as he remembers he missed 775* "
Yep, and yep ;-(
#16 Posted by onimonkii (2443 posts) -

this is for everyone who misses seeing it on their limited edition quest tab

#17 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -
@onimonkii: Haven't seen that guy since June. I miss feeling Awesome...
#18 Posted by Killroycantkill (1406 posts) -

I just noticed this quest too... What's the deal with it, did they just add it to add more salt to the wound of people who missed 775?

#19 Posted by yevinorion (698 posts) -

Yeah I just saw this...I know I finished that quest line as it has my completion number and everything. Now this is just ruining my perfect limited edition quest streak. Can we get this fixed or what?

#20 Posted by Mars_Cleric (1594 posts) -

I just noticed this...weird

#21 Posted by ShockD (2401 posts) -
@Mars_Cleric said:

I just noticed this...weird

Yeah it says the quest isn't completed, but the quest set IS.
#22 Posted by Mars_Cleric (1594 posts) -

@antikorper: yeah I know what's up with that?

#23 Posted by ShockD (2401 posts) -

@Mars_Cleric - obviously a bug that the staff were lazy to remove.

#24 Posted by KarlPilkington (2731 posts) -

I don't really do quests but got 775. I would gladly give it up to someone who cared, but unfortunately that is not possible.

#25 Posted by NickDynmo (176 posts) -

Let's hear it for bumping ancient threads!

But yeah, I'm in the same boat. pretty sure I actually did this one, yet it's still showing up under not completed (next to that STUPID 775 one...).

#26 Posted by yevinorion (698 posts) -

It's been like this for months. There's a thread in the Bug Reporting forum that's collecting dust at this point. I'm sure they have tons to do, but it really does suck not to feel awesome anymore. :(