#1 Posted by Mordebir (134 posts) -

When does a day starts at Giant Bomb? It is the 17th allready.

#2 Posted by MattyFTM (14423 posts) -

It varies depending on when the engineers decide to push the quest out.

#3 Posted by Mordebir (134 posts) -
@MattyFTM:  Not only did you answer my question (sort of) Because of your reply I got the 1984 quest finished, AWESOME!
Thanks, MattyFTM.
#4 Posted by ShawnS (165 posts) -

So any idea on what this 8th day quest means now that it's up? I'm having a hard time figuring out what  they mean by "solitary stardom". A game that hasn't had a sequel? A game with one main starring character? Still searching.

#5 Edited by Pokalapoketl (56 posts) -

I thought they meant 1-star reviews. But so far nothing has popped.

Edit: D'oh! The links go to the reviews, not the actual game.

#6 Posted by Nekromantix87 (41 posts) -
@Pokalapoketl:  You're on the right track; review page is different than the page of the game itself though.
#7 Posted by Pokalapoketl (56 posts) -
@Nekromantix87 said:
" @Pokalapoketl:  You're on the right track; review page is different than the page of the game itself though. "
Just found that out myself, thanks :D.
#8 Posted by fox01313 (5088 posts) -

It takes a few moments to think it out but the way the hint is written is perfect way to look for them. Quite easy but it will take some time traveling to get the quest done.

#9 Posted by snetErz (121 posts) -
@fox01313: Well honestly will take a few seconds if you use certain site functions that help ascend the lists in a more facilitative manner.
#10 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -

A bit odd that it has to be the overview page.

#11 Posted by snorge (50 posts) -

this one was super easy. just sort the game reviews from lowest to highest score and go to town on those lonely star titles. shouldn't take more than, well, two minutes or so.

#12 Posted by YoctoYotta (541 posts) -
@Pokalapoketl said:
" I thought they meant 1-star reviews. But so far nothing has popped.  Edit: D'oh! The links go to the reviews, not the actual game. "
Made the same mistake.
#13 Posted by ShawnS (165 posts) -

AH! Thanks for pulling my face a little farther back. I was thinking too much in-the-game-itself rather than on the site. Phew, done!

#14 Posted by gaffyh (174 posts) -
@Pokalapoketl said:
"I thought they meant 1-star reviews. But so far nothing has popped.  Edit: D'oh! The links go to the reviews, not the actual game. "

thanks for that, totally helped me, i thought the quest was broken
#15 Posted by Darth Paul (108 posts) -
@snorge said:
" this one was super easy. just sort the game reviews from lowest to highest score and go to town on those lonely star titles. shouldn't take more than, well, two minutes or so. "
Yup, takes a few more clicks, but that's definitely the way to do it.
#16 Posted by Mordebir (134 posts) -

Easiest quest ever. I never saw Ryan puke so much.

#17 Posted by _Phara0h_ (890 posts) -
@Mordebir said:
" Easiest quest ever. I never saw Ryan puke so much. "
Probably easier than coming up with the quest.
#18 Edited by sarahsdad (1119 posts) -

Makes me realize though, I didn't see a 1 star Vinny. Does he just like games too much to be that hard on them?

#19 Edited by GoodAssLettuce (100 posts) -

Is this quest glitched now?  I did exactly what you need to do and haven't gotten the quest yet.  Anyone else having this problem.
edit: Nevermind I got it, it just wasn't giving me the progress pop ups

#20 Posted by The_Hiro_Abides (1266 posts) -
@GoodAssLettuce:  Have you gone to a different page other than the review page? Because it's not the review page.
#21 Posted by GoodAssLettuce (100 posts) -
@the_hiro_abides: I went to the overview page just like everyone else.