#1 Posted by coldReactive (10 posts) -

Just because we don't have a Microsoft account, doesn't mean you can spam our "Easy Quest" list with Xbox / Microsoft only quests :V

You should have your quest system auto-hide irrelevant quests (However, they can still be seen by others.)

#2 Edited by BisonHero (6674 posts) -

Steam accounts are free, and also count towards the quest set you seem to be referring to. Also, they're working on PSN Trophy tracking, but it's still in beta. "Cannot complete, ever" is an exaggeration.

#3 Posted by coldReactive (10 posts) -

@BisonHero:

The S-Rank quests I won't ever complete because I won't ever get a 360 or Microsoft console save for PC / Steam (Not even EA Origin.)

#4 Posted by mosespippy (4285 posts) -

@coldReactive: Steam has achievements and the PSN support works for that quest too.

#5 Posted by Junpei (763 posts) -

yea, I went in a few weeks ago and saw that the PSN accounts were able to be linked again and did it. I have all of those quests complete now. It is a slow update process for your PSN account, but it does work.

#6 Posted by Beforet (2927 posts) -

Can normal users link their PSN accounts?

#7 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

@Beforet said:

Can normal users link their PSN accounts?

Yeah.

#8 Posted by coldReactive (10 posts) -

What achievements would get the S-Rank on PSN or Steam?

#9 Posted by Artigkar (189 posts) -

@coldReactive: You mean which games are easy to get all achievments on?

#10 Posted by coldReactive (10 posts) -

ALL acheivements for getting the S-RANK Quest :V Even the hard ones. But NOT for 360, I will never own one.

#11 Posted by B0nd07 (1699 posts) -

@coldReactive said:

Getting an S-Rank in a game simply means unlocking all of the game's achievements.

#12 Posted by hermes (1535 posts) -
@coldReactive

Any game you get a 100% counts. You don't even need a platinum since downloadables count too ...
#13 Posted by coldReactive (10 posts) -

I'll just have to figure out how to get the other acheivements in Skyrim then :V

#14 Posted by nicky42 (17 posts) -

with regards to thread, hiding event only ones would kinda nice. we can't get them anymore anyways