Posted by DeGiggles (8 posts) -

So I'm sitting here going through finally getting around to setting up my profile and basically inching my way to becoming something more than a lurker. But i got sidetracked by achievements. I remember when Playstation finally got them, i actually restarted several games just so I could get a virtual trophy. I don't remember ever doing that with Steam, not to say I haven't played a few games just to get achievements on Steam. And now another place for achievements only this time in the form of "Quests". Gee, thanks Giant Bomb. :)

#1 Posted by DeGiggles (8 posts) -

So I'm sitting here going through finally getting around to setting up my profile and basically inching my way to becoming something more than a lurker. But i got sidetracked by achievements. I remember when Playstation finally got them, i actually restarted several games just so I could get a virtual trophy. I don't remember ever doing that with Steam, not to say I haven't played a few games just to get achievements on Steam. And now another place for achievements only this time in the form of "Quests". Gee, thanks Giant Bomb. :)