#751 Posted by Dport (102 posts) -

lol Wow I was way off the mark. 
  
Thank you very much

#752 Posted by killerjt (137 posts) -

There is no way that we can get to 7,500 by the 29.  We are t 2,000 and still need 5,500 in just three days.   To complete this the Giant Bomb community will have to have about 1,850 people complete this per day.  The reason that we got to 5,000 so fast on the last quest was that it was not hard.   This took me  a few hours on and off to complete.  I would put the odds at completing this challenge at 1 / 10,000.

#753 Posted by ChernobylCow (238 posts) -
@killerjt: I agree.  There are so many Wing Commander pages...
#754 Posted by Ariketh (606 posts) -
@ChernobylCow Yeah... The Wing Commander one really messed with me for a long while.
#755 Edited by AzureSkeith (33 posts) -

alright i have all of Toasty!, Get Equipped with..., and A battle in active time, but im never gonna get the last two i got number 4 in "the one free man", because that so obvious  but jesus those two are way too obscure for my knowledge especially Heart of The Tiger  unless maybe they are talking about a certain game with tigers in space ships then i might stand a chance haha
 
great well i have them all except heart of the tiger 5 and im pretty sure the quest is broken cause when i go to his characters page nothing happens

#756 Edited by EnduranceFun (1114 posts) -
@AzureSkeith said:

" alright i have all of Toasty!, Get Equipped with..., and A battle in active time, but im never gonna get the last two i got number 4 in "the one free man", because that so obvious  but jesus those two are way too obscure for my knowledge especially Heart of The Tiger  unless maybe they are talking about a certain game with tigers in space ships then i might stand a chance haha  great well i have them all except heart of the tiger 5 and im pretty sure the quest is broken cause when i go to his characters page nothing happens "

It's the actor, not the characters he portrays. It's a little hard to find due to other people sharing his name, but just put in his name letter by letter and you should get it.
Thanks, guys. I thought this one would be impossible. 
#757 Posted by ChernobylCow (238 posts) -

Guys, I am having trouble with the 4th answer on The One Freeman.  The OP doesn't seem to have a clue for it (they clues are out of order).  Any help?

#758 Posted by Dom (436 posts) -
@ChernobylCow said:
" Guys, I am having trouble with the 4th answer on The One Freeman.  The OP doesn't seem to have a clue for it (they clues are out of order).  Any help? "
He who do not speak has the most to say
#759 Posted by ChernobylCow (238 posts) -
@Dom: thanks, bud.  That was my last clue to answer.  Hurrah!
#760 Posted by Dom (436 posts) -
@ChernobylCow said:
" @Dom: thanks, bud.  That was my last clue to answer.  Hurrah! "
gratz
#761 Posted by JBrighty (80 posts) -

tx for your tips, still stuck on some tho.. i only miss 2 in each

#762 Posted by Tetraphagia (34 posts) -

Just finished them all!  Thanks for the tips, especially for HoT, because I have never played any game in that series.

#763 Posted by Kirbichu54 (120 posts) -

And...done. Maybe I would have had less trouble if I had played Wing Commander....
#764 Posted by Dom (436 posts) -
@JBrighty: which ones?
#765 Edited by EnduranceFun (1114 posts) -

Figured I'd help you guys out after all the help I got.   
 
The One Free Man 

Toasty! 
 A Battle in Active Time 
Get Equipped With... 

 Heart of a Tiger
 
I hope these were neither too vague nor too obvious. 
#766 Posted by Pop (2626 posts) -

omg finally done #5 of battle in present time, took me a while, i googled, then looked at some FF char pages, then thought about the char pages and what I found on google and combined the 2 and got it :D. I know a new word now :D (english isn't my first language).

#767 Posted by cwdawg1224 (277 posts) -

Can't get the last Mortal Kombat one. I've tried one person many times and I don't know if it's wrong or if it's just not counting it.

#768 Posted by cwdawg1224 (277 posts) -
@OmegaPirate: I need help with Toasty #5. I know it's the person who does the voice but I don't know if I have the right person or if it's just not counting it.
#769 Posted by Emiel (607 posts) -
@cwdawg1224 said:
" @OmegaPirate: I need help with Toasty #5. I know it's the person who does the voice but I don't know if I have the right person or if it's just not counting it. "
Check Google. That's how I got it.
#770 Posted by TheCreambun (119 posts) -

YES! I finally got it! 
"Get equipped with..." #5 took forever:/ 

#771 Edited by Kowbrainz (923 posts) -

Edit: nevermind, got it. Thanks for everyone who gave hints in this thread (or one of the others for that matter). Really helpful but glad they didn't give everything away completely. :)

#772 Posted by Cortana (33 posts) -

I'm done. All your hints helped a lot guys thanks

#773 Posted by lazyturtle (1228 posts) -

An additional hint for Toasty #4..its EXACTLY what you're thinking, but theres more than one.

#774 Posted by natetodamax (19192 posts) -

How am I supposed to figure out the last item for A Battle In Active Time from "David Bowie!"? I give up on quests.

#775 Posted by korsair_13 (70 posts) -

For Free Man #1: Think the guy who is in charge of the entire series. Well, at least until Episode 1, when his plans are thwarted.

#776 Posted by korsair_13 (70 posts) -

Did anyone notice the typo in Toasty #1 once you get it? Pretty ridiculous.

#777 Posted by tadros (181 posts) -

I feel really stupid, but I can't get "Heart of the Tiger" #3. Any help?