HAHA Un-successfully processed!
Finally I got all in Toasty...
I really hate when the thing I THINK strings the answers together (as I read the clue), turn out to not be the case at all.
I was searching way to long for 5 elements which alone somehow was related to "Toasty" - while I apparently should have been searching for things related to the game.
It would just seem that me and the Giant Bomb staff have very differing ideas in what HAS to be in some of these games...I guess.
Or maybe I have the general theme incorrect...
" I need #3 and #5 for the Tiger one, any help? Also, the search isn't working anymore. x.x "Number 3 is a feature in Halo that is a feature of your armor in the game. Think about something in Halo that has been adopted by other games mechanically but perhaps not canonically.
Number 5 is an actor who worked both on Wing Commander and with the McFlys.
Last two I need I need are "Get Equipped With..." #4 and "Heart of the Tiger" #3. I know I've asked for hints for GEW #3 like 3 times but I just don't get it. All clues point towards one completely obvious thing but it just doesn't work. Same thing for HotT....GRRR
" I need 1 and 2 for Heart of the Tiger... "#1 It's a race in Wing Commander, use google.
#2 The guy who played Luke Skywalker played him.
" Last two I need I need are "Get Equipped With..." #4 and "Heart of the Tiger" #3. I know I've asked for hints for GEW #3 like 3 times but I just don't get it. All clues point towards one completely obvious thing but it just doesn't work. Same thing for HotT....GRRR "
Equpid #4, EVERY GAME has these...well almost. A coffe is named afer it.
Tiger #3, It's BLUE Health, and it can REGAIN
Finished! Now I'm going to sleep.
- A sub-franchise of FF has this as it's title (it's an object)
- A recurring character in the FF series
- A recurring animal in the FF series
- A recurring for of transport in the FF series
- Are they are girl or a boy?
- A mysterious briefcase carrying character in the Half-Life series
- Where it all went to hell in the HL1
- A foe in HL1 but and ally HL2, they heal Alyx in HL2:Ep2
- Gordon has gotten far in life without ever doing this
- Gordon's favourite weapon
- The character who utters the phrase in the clue
- Where MK charcters end up after you kill them
- A type of finishing move created in the MK series
- MK characters are impaled on these a lot of the time
- It's in the title
- Mega Man's weapon
- Mega Man's arch enemy
- An enemy which has appeared in nearly every Mega Man game
- The final enemy encounter in most games
- Mega Man 1 is known for it's famously bad ___
- Enemy in the Wing Commander series
- Main character of the WC series
- Halo popularised this armour ability
- Night Trap was famous for this
- An actor in the WC series