#1 Posted by snide (2413 posts) -

Hey all, going forward we're going to try and make scavenger hunt quests like this one easier to achieve. I just updated the list with another 20 or so games that can set this one off. If happen to be going through it and think I missed something big please let me know. And by big i mean... something obvious, not a fitness game. Thanks duders.

#2 Posted by snide (2413 posts) -

This will allow us to fix problems like the RPG scavenger hunt quests where we're asking for 6 monsters where any of 30 would have been acceptable. All in all, we're trying to get more serious about quests over the next couple months and expect some awesomeness from Coonce soon.

#3 Posted by xMP44x (2193 posts) -

Woah, that's awesome. Glad to hear the GB staff is taking note of complaints about quests, and that we're getting some more tweaks carried out with them as end-users!

#4 Posted by Jadeskye (4368 posts) -

Wow snide. Surprised you have the time to do this. Working that intern hard!

#5 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@xMP44x said:
" Woah, that's awesome. Glad to hear the GB staff is taking note of complaints about quests, and that we're getting some more tweaks carried out with them as end-users! "
Now only if they would start to make those GB t shirts 
#6 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Question: will a fitness game set this off :P?

#7 Posted by Daniel_Newton (1166 posts) -

I've been happy to help out with quests on Anime Vice and it's awesome to see you guys are going to improve them across all the sites, love me some quests.
Having multiple pages that will unlock a quest seems like a great idea to me, I remember going after some of the older quests and thinking "what?! how is this page not one of them?!?"

#8 Posted by mracoon (4979 posts) -

That's a great idea and it'll definitely help in future Quests.

#9 Posted by RecSpec (3938 posts) -

Awesome news.

#10 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -
@snide: Think my Gettysburg Address is bugged I upadted all the days so far and only have one on the counter in the quest.
#11 Posted by dvorak (1497 posts) -

You should go through that 3DS article with the list of games on it and add all those.

#12 Posted by damswedon (3202 posts) -
@snide said:
" expect some awesomeness from Coonce soon. "
So a quest asking us to look for the ten hottest game girls.
#13 Posted by coonce (1429 posts) -
@damswedon said:
" @snide said:
So a quest asking us to look for the ten hottest game girls. "
i'm making this quest set as we speak ;)
#14 Posted by Castle (60 posts) -
@coonce said:
" @damswedon said:
" @snide said:
So a quest asking us to look for the ten hottest game girls. "
i'm making this quest set as we speak ;) "
You're an example for us all~
#15 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2120 posts) -
@dvorak said:
" You should go through that 3DS article with the list of games on it and add all those. "
Yeah, I was looking at the new Pilotwings page and the Donkey Kong Returns page just for screenshots or release dates and nothing popped up about being on the list for Boothe Babes.

Also, that "Heroes on the Move" game was announced by Sony,  and "3rd Birthday" aka Parasite Eve 3 were not on the list, or at least nothing came up. I mean a lot of these games I was not looking at just to complete the quest, so it didn't matter, but once I looked at the quests after the "!" mark popped up, I was totally confused.