Posted by AstroboyPWNs (8 posts) -

OK so I need help with the Broken Toys quests. I have no idea as to how I achieve the quests or get them done. I read the clues but I can't figure out what exactly what I'm to do with the info. The first one says this gaming peripheral is used for the eyes and the only thing I can think of is the Game Gear (I think that's what it was called). I have no idea what that info calls for really. Can anyone help? I don't want the answer but maybe a nudge in the right direction?  

PS Is it just me or do these quests (Broken Toys) sound more like Riddler clues from Arkham Asylum? 

#1 Posted by AstroboyPWNs (8 posts) -

OK so I need help with the Broken Toys quests. I have no idea as to how I achieve the quests or get them done. I read the clues but I can't figure out what exactly what I'm to do with the info. The first one says this gaming peripheral is used for the eyes and the only thing I can think of is the Game Gear (I think that's what it was called). I have no idea what that info calls for really. Can anyone help? I don't want the answer but maybe a nudge in the right direction?  

PS Is it just me or do these quests (Broken Toys) sound more like Riddler clues from Arkham Asylum? 

#2 Posted by swf567 (13 posts) -

My Eyes - This console was apparently the first console to produce true 3D graphics. 
Smell the Glove - This glove was featured in the film "The Wizard"