• 88 results
#1 Edited by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -

I am clearly some kind of fool. I'm a huge voice actor/actress enthusiast, i know every major voice actor in everything from final fantasy to mass effect.  Bioware has has a number of voice actresses in it's arsenal for years and years, i've tried every one of them and nothing. 

For the love of god, give me a hint x_x

#2 Posted by mrfizzy (1529 posts) -

ah thank god, someone else who is having trouble. I am 100% sure i know who it is and when i go to the persons page it doesnt give me anything. The person i have is female, did voice work for Captain Planet AND multiple bioware games. 

#3 Posted by thecleric (793 posts) -

You could go to IMDB and look through the female voice actors. Hint, if she's important, she'll have a photo.

#4 Edited by somnific (4 posts) -
@mrfizzy:  there are multiple people that fit those requirements (female, did voice work for Captain Planet AND multiple bioware), you just haven't chosen the right one.

edit: while
#5 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -
@somnific: god damnit i swear i've tried them all.
#6 Posted by mrfizzy (1529 posts) -
@somnific said:
" @mrfizzy:  there are multiple people that fit those requirements (female, did voice work for Captain Planet AND multiple bioware), you just haven't chosen the right one. "
yeah i realise that, iv tried multiple ones, still couldnt get it. 
#7 Posted by V_Ben (108 posts) -

this one is driving me mad. I love it :-)

#8 Edited by somnific (4 posts) -

double checking it seems she only has one bioware title under her belt, but she does have several black isle titles.  also if i'm remembering the clue properly, there is also an additional clue in the description outside of animated shows and videogames.

#9 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -

Got it, god damn that was way trickier then i expected.

#10 Posted by Rinkalicous (1340 posts) -

I got it by using the 'Credits' Page on certain Giant Bomb pages, and employing a whole lot of middle click to open new tabs. That's all I'm saying.

#11 Posted by thecleric (793 posts) -
@Rinkalicous said:
" I got it by using the 'Credits' Page on certain Giant Bomb pages, and employing a whole lot of middle click to open new tabs. That's all I'm saying. "
she was also in tiny toons
#12 Posted by mrfizzy (1529 posts) -
@Rinkalicous said:
" I got it by using the 'Credits' Page on certain Giant Bomb pages, and employing a whole lot of middle click to open new tabs. That's all I'm saying. "
exactly the same way i got it :P
#13 Posted by Kin3tiK (33 posts) -
@Rinkalicous said:
That ^
#14 Edited by bonbolapti (1614 posts) -

the best hint ever is that she's from a different world. I was like.. that's crazy! but then I was like :O

#15 Posted by DukeEdwardI (61 posts) -

Wow that was tricky.   But yeah, credits page & middle click all the way.

#16 Edited by Glitch (55 posts) -

I have someone with all of the requirements, but she doesn't trigger the quest.  Is she a main character in Captain Planet? 

Edit: Never-mind, I found her.

#17 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -

Put some key info from the clue into Google.

#18 Edited by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

edit: oh, the Different World part was the real clue. Man that chick is in everything, much more than Nolan North.

#19 Edited by playastation (214 posts) -

i googled "a different world" "captain planet" and looked for a good while. finally got it though.

#20 Posted by Shotaro (820 posts) -

holy shit she really has been in everything!

#21 Posted by Masonvd (162 posts) -

Please! Hints! 

I've found one who was in Captain Planet and MANY MANY Bioware games but nothings coming up...am I looking for the actual voice actress or characters she's played?

#22 Posted by RainbowRaccoon (125 posts) -

Jesus Christ!  I've literally been looking for her for two hours now.  I've checked the credits every game under Black Isle, all the female cast members under Different World and Captain Planet.  The only person who fit the bill was Kath Soucie and that didn't fuckin work.  
I'm an idiot, people, give me the initials.

#23 Posted by gla55jAw (2689 posts) -

These hints really do tell you flat out. We are just thinking too hard.

#24 Posted by Frostler (244 posts) -

I found Kath Soucie and janice Kawaye that both fit the bill pretty well but I seriously have no idea. I looked at every chick in the credits of A Different World and Captain Planet and still nothing!

#25 Posted by oraknabo (1471 posts) -

This was easy, start with   A Different World

#26 Edited by Laharl (350 posts) -

If i read right she was in 1 whole episode of captain planet.......yea.

This annoyed the crap outta me to so ill give another hint. 
In one of the shows she voiced for, her character was real foxxy

#27 Edited by HT101 (1157 posts) -
@Laharl: I did the search for real foxxy and nothing came up.  was she a main cast member in a different world or a guest?

EDIT: Nevermind.  However, the character she voiced is called foxxy love and not real foxxy.
#28 Posted by Laharl (350 posts) -
@HT101: 
Im aware of that, i was trying to hint instead of just listing the obvious name. I guess i shoulda said really foxxy.
#29 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

none of the hints was remotely helpful.

#30 Posted by MeatSim (10871 posts) -

Damn, that was real obscure. Just use the Lahari/HT101 hint it's something culturally relevant from the past 5 years and it's a main character.

#31 Posted by theMockingNoob (173 posts) -

Can't wait for spring to end. 

*wink* 

The shape shifters sure don't like her. 

*wink* *wink*

#32 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4896 posts) -

I used chromes stack up feature and sat there on imdb, one page on captain planet the other on a different world and I've still got nothing.

#33 Posted by RainbowRaccoon (125 posts) -

Wow, okay.  My biggest mistake was looking for a name that was outwardly feminine.  Finally completed the Hearing Voices set.

#34 Posted by Joseppie (733 posts) -

Just got it myself, that was a doozy.

#35 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3168 posts) -

Damn! I had the right person but was looking for her character, not her name.

#36 Posted by HypoXenophobia (1045 posts) -

I think the clues don't really help. I found the person, but it was through brute force than actually using the clues. Using the clues wasted hours, brute force took 3 minutes.

#37 Edited by killerjt (137 posts) -

Has she been in a lot of games, or just a few; did lots on voice work on non games?

Thought it would be Kath Soucie or Janice Kawaye, but nether of them worked.  Am I even in the right ballpark?  

#38 Posted by LiK (922 posts) -

this was easy, google rules

#39 Posted by rjayb89 (7724 posts) -

It's obviously Jennifer Hale.

#40 Posted by Bones8677 (3248 posts) -

This is so silly, the answer is someone who was only in one episode of Captain Planet! Where as one of the main characters from the show, who has also been in lots of Bioware games, is not? 

Who made some of these quests? >:(

The answer isn't even credited on the main Captain Planet IMDB page!

#41 Posted by Cybexx (1176 posts) -

Finally found her, wow I found another girl who almost fit everything, even the tiny toons comment above! But a different world was the one clue she didn't fit. I was so convinced the other girl was a right answer I thought I had found a quest system bug.

#42 Posted by Ariketh (606 posts) -

Got it from the hint "A Different World."

Wow, she is in quite a few, though she is no Nolan North. 1/3rd.

#43 Posted by Gerhabio (1977 posts) -
@mrfizzy: Im also 100% sure! I think the quest is broken : (
#44 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4896 posts) -

Man, this is killing. So many people contradicting each other in this thread and I've spent so much time on IMDB and got nothin'.

#45 Posted by General_D23 (1201 posts) -
@SJSchmidt93:

I got this a few hours ago. Just keep going through the females that starred in A Different World and you will find it eventually. I got her fairly quickly.
#46 Posted by CrossXhunteR (24 posts) -

Just go on IMDB and use the cross-reference feature for actresses that are found in both of the mentioned shows.

#47 Posted by Wes899 (2115 posts) -

Go on the captain planet wikipedia page. She is on there.

#48 Edited by BaconGames (3444 posts) -

I literally went through every female employee for Bioware and Black Isle and got nothing.  Famous my asshole.

Edit:  Her name is in no way gender specific.  Bullshit I calls it!

There's no hints you can give because this one can't be helped in my opinion.  Hope they get better at making some of these quests because goddamn.

#49 Posted by Dynamitekyle (543 posts) -
@HT101 said:
" @Laharl: I did the search for real foxxy and nothing came up.  was she a main cast member in a different world or a guest?  EDIT: Nevermind.  However, the character she voiced is called foxxy love and not real foxxy. "
Thaaaank you.
#50 Posted by Blueman (753 posts) -
@Dynamitekyle said:
" @HT101 said:
" @Laharl: I did the search for real foxxy and nothing came up.  was she a main cast member in a different world or a guest?  EDIT: Nevermind.  However, the character she voiced is called foxxy love and not real foxxy. "
Thaaaank you. "

Helped me too. How did anyone get this without any hints?