#1 Posted by AnotherDuder (151 posts) -

So,i'm wondering how to get Genesis. I need your help!

#2 Posted by Dr_VonBoogie (348 posts) -
#3 Posted by AnotherDuder (151 posts) -
@Dr_VonBoogie: Never mind xD
#4 Posted by Raymayne (1226 posts) -

Write a blog.

#5 Posted by Construc (106 posts) -

I need friendly fire!

#6 Posted by zegolf (224 posts) -

You travel back to 1967, befriend Peter Gabriel,  Anthony Phillips, Tony Banks, Mike Rutherford and Chris Stewart.  Later, you'll meet up with Phil Collins and let him play drums.  Then you'll make a weird video with puppet versions of Ronald and Nancy Reagen.

#7 Posted by Gugi9000 (69 posts) -

@zegolf: not the easiest quest then :-)

#8 Posted by AdvanceStrat (65 posts) -
@Gugi9000:
Might even take a whole hour.
#9 Posted by TheJohn (553 posts) -
@zegolf said:
" You travel back to 1967, befriend Peter Gabriel,  Anthony Phillips, Tony Banks, Mike Rutherford and Chris Stewart.  Later, you'll meet up with Phil Collins and let him play drums.  Then you'll make a weird video with puppet versions of Ronald and Nancy Reagen. "
Awww, crap. I thought it was glitched, but I totally forgot Tony Banks.
#10 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -
@zegolf said:
" You travel back to 1967, befriend Peter Gabriel,  Anthony Phillips, Tony Banks, Mike Rutherford and Chris Stewart.  Later, you'll meet up with Phil Collins and let him play drums.  Then you'll make a weird video with puppet versions of Ronald and Nancy Reagen. "
And for anyone who doesn't get the fucked-up fever dream of a video he is referring too.. 

Just the still image of the video is messed up. Song is one of my favorites, but man, the puppets. 
#11 Posted by zegolf (224 posts) -
@Mrnitropb: I'm really glad someone else recognized my reference, otherwise I was going to feel really old! 
#12 Edited by auspiciousqueue (1298 posts) -

I find out I'm wrong, when I thought I was right. It's always the same, it's just a shame...

#13 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -
@auspiciousqueue said:
"  I find out I'm wrong, when I thought I was right. It's always the same, it's just a shame... "
Thats all. Except that I can't dance, I can't talk.
#14 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

Read the bible and write a blog about it.

#15 Posted by buzz_clik (6930 posts) -
@Mrnitropb said:
" @auspiciousqueue said:
"  I find out I'm wrong, when I thought I was right. It's always the same, it's just a shame... "
Thats all. Except that I can't dance, I can't talk. "
There's a mash-up in the middle of this mix that's probably gonna mean something to you.

Also, I used to love that Land of Confusion clip. Didn't everyone grow up with Rubbery Figures / Spitting Image?
#16 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -
@buzz_clik: That was fan-fucking-awesome. The U2/Willie Nelson bit almost made me cry.
#17 Posted by Wes (258 posts) -

Oh man what is going on?

#18 Posted by TheKeyboardDemon (824 posts) -
@Wes said:

" Oh man what is going on? "

You got me, this whole thread is a land of confusion!
#19 Posted by thomasonfa (319 posts) -