• 130 results
#1 Posted by Kanden (132 posts) -

Uncharted quest! I'm still missing "Steps of Our Forefathers" and one of the archaeologists.

#2 Posted by familyphotoshoot (653 posts) -

Same situation.

#3 Posted by Rayeth (1021 posts) -

Ditto!

I have 2 archeologists, who I think are pretty obvious, but the 3rd eludes me.

#4 Posted by Forcen (1804 posts) -

I cant find the third arceologist, got the rest.

Hint for forefathers is the history of the developer.

#5 Posted by Psycosis (389 posts) -

I just wanted to show up and say I GOT #1 HA TAKE IT EVERYONE ELSE.

Carry on.

#6 Posted by groin (837 posts) -
@Forcen said:

Tomb raiding for Triforces in Indiana.
#7 Posted by JoeyRavn (4948 posts) -

Same here. I have 2 archeologists (the most iconic one --that one that can survive an explosion inside a fridge-- and his supposed female counterpart), and I'm missing the forefathers quest. I'll try with Forcen's clue...

#8 Posted by Wraxend (551 posts) -

#5 :D

#9 Posted by Pokalapoketl (56 posts) -

Any help with the Forefathers? I know what to look for but can't seem to find the right concept.

I assume it's about Drake going the way of Crash and Jak.

#10 Edited by Evikull (60 posts) -

@groin said:

@Forcen said:

Nice and subtle.

#9. Huzzah?

Generally an easy quest. As for the forefathers, you're probably thinking the same as everyone else. You're on the right track but you need to think more dangerously,

#11 Posted by SomethingClever (418 posts) -

I know I'm going to kick myself on forefathers. I feel like I'm on the right path (especially in light of the hint from Forcen about the history of the developer) but I'm just not finding it.

I'm sure everybody has the same two archaeologists. The third... you couldn't buy a hint off me for any number of rupees.

#12 Posted by Succugeek (22 posts) -

@groin said:

Wow, I wouldn't have ever gotten that third one without this hint.

#13 Posted by ParamedicFoetus (62 posts) -

I'm sure I know I'm on the right track for the forefathers but the concept page isn't popping the quest for me. Anyone else having problems?

#14 Edited by truckington (54 posts) -

@Pokalapoketl:

@ParamedicFoetus:

Correct. The one genre concept doesn't work, but there's is another, similiar one in the related concepts on at least one of those. Think less about what you're in and more about what you do. Like Twisted Metal.

#15 Posted by Zapato (98 posts) -

Got it, number #21. Thanks for the hint on the last archaeologist @groin.

#16 Edited by JoeyRavn (4948 posts) -

@Succugeek said:

@groin said:

Wow, I wouldn't have ever gotten that third one without this hint.

No shit. That character is the last that comes to my mind when I think "archeology". No Liara T'Soni? Not even Ezio Auditore da Firenze? Pfft. Still trying to get Forefathers...

Edit: OK, got it. Urgh, really?

#17 Posted by mosdl (3228 posts) -

I got it #25, never saw the notification for forefathers, so even though I got it I have no idea which one it is.

#18 Posted by Rayeth (1021 posts) -

@ParamedicFoetus: You need to go to the concept for that type of game. The Uncharted Developer has many to choose from from their storied past. I found it by going there and clicking the concept from those games.

#19 Posted by Kanden (132 posts) -

Just got it! Thanks for the hints.

#20 Edited by ParamedicFoetus (62 posts) -

@truckington Cheers, that was where I was going wrong

#21 Posted by gakon (1945 posts) -

#45 is one of my better numbers. But no Pitfall Harry? I think he knows a thing or two about spelunking.

#22 Posted by CrimsonJester (143 posts) -

really upset Pitfall Harry was not one of the archeologists

#23 Posted by Pokalapoketl (56 posts) -

@truckington said:

@Pokalapoketl:

@ParamedicFoetus:

Correct. The one genre concept doesn't work, but there's is another, similiar one in the related concepts on at least one of those. Think less about what you're in and more about what you do. Like Twisted Metal.

Thanks, got it not long after posting. Still think my idea of the answer is better, ah well...

Another archeologist can be found by literally searching the "Wiki".

#24 Posted by pkjr92 (26 posts) -

Haha, #61. Highest I've placed so far.

For forefathers, you're probably on the right track, but be more specific.

#25 Edited by SomethingClever (418 posts) -

@truckington: Damn, that just has me more confused. I can't make that jive with anything I'm thinking. I'm sure I'll slap myself when I figure it out.

Oh, nevermind. Got it. I was totally looking for the right thing but the wrong way. I was looking for some concept to describe doing something stupid with a franchise because they are out of ideas rather than the concept for what those games are.

#26 Posted by Construc (106 posts) -

81st, nice! Best finish on any quest so far, I think?

#27 Posted by fox01313 (5061 posts) -

Surprised that there's a few characters close enough to archeology (classic game of running in one direction or swinging on vines & the other with a Englishman with a fancy mechanical suit & a taste for tea with his adventure). Thx for the hints, was stuck on the last archeologist & how far back history repeated itself.

#28 Posted by Zaccheus (1788 posts) -

@truckington said:

@Pokalapoketl:

@ParamedicFoetus:

I feel stupid after this hint. Thanks for the help though.

#29 Posted by BlackMantis (20 posts) -

#10 for me, fairly pleased with that.

#30 Posted by McBonJon (159 posts) -

Took a little bit, but I'm finished. Number 95. YAY!!

#31 Posted by Prometheum5 (29 posts) -

I just finished as #80... Could someone else who's done PM me with the 3 Archaeologists? My connection went screwy while looking up a couple of obscure ones, and I'm not sure which one was the third.

#32 Posted by Gaff (1650 posts) -

#95. Eh, I'll take it.

Steps of Our Forefathers drove me crazy.

#33 Posted by Zor (653 posts) -

:( I still can't figure out "Steps of Our Forefathers"

I am sure it is something simple, but still... i just can't find it.

#34 Posted by Marz (5642 posts) -

really... steven heck isn't one of those great characters nolan north has voiced besides Drake..... quest set fails imo!

#35 Posted by FinalDasa (1492 posts) -

@Zor said:

:( I still can't figure out "Steps of Our Forefathers"

I am sure it is something simple, but still... i just can't find it.

Same here. o.O

#36 Edited by shotodrag (36 posts) -

Regarding "Steps of Our Forefathers"...............I got nothing. Total blank.

*EDIT. And just like that....it came to me. VROOM VROOM!!

#37 Posted by ADAMWD (564 posts) -

Hints for Northward Bound (If you don't want to just look through North's Wiki)

• Nolan North isn't just the prince of video game voice acting.
  • Sometimes he likes to get crazy and dress up like Will Smith (Tested).
  • This character's predicament has forced him to travel miles across the world.
  • The core of this character is his goal to reach the cosmos.
#38 Edited by uglykitten (40 posts) -

Would an accurate hint for the Steps of Our Forfathers be "TARDIS" and/or "Dr. Who?" Because I thought I saw the quest pop, but I didn't get credit for it. So either I got credit for someone else entirely or the HTML gods conspire against me.

Edit: Nope, it was a different quest set I finished. :(

#39 Posted by Video_Game_King (35993 posts) -

Anybody have any hints for that damn Forefather quest? My only significant try (Innovation (by that, I mean that Naughty Dog has a history of making very solid games that do nothing but follow the current trend)) got me nothing.

#40 Posted by DHunter329 (86 posts) -

@Video_Game_King: No clue whatsoever. Went to check the site front page and saw that I got the quest set completed. No indicator pop to say that I completed the quest set. Wonder how many people that happened to.

#41 Posted by mosespippy (4032 posts) -

I couldn't get what the forefathers quest was driving at for the longest time but then someone mentioned danger and twisted metal.

#42 Posted by ADAMWD (564 posts) -

Yeah, can't seem to find the answer they're looking for. I know it has something to do with the genre of game that they made Crash and Jak & Dax spin-offs for.

#43 Posted by AlKusanagi (907 posts) -

Son of a... I spent the last half hour chasing down alternate reality/speculative fiction leads for Forefathers when it was nothing of the sort...

#44 Posted by ev_rowe (67 posts) -

@truckington: Gah, that was the best hint that anybody has offered regarding the Forefathers clue.

For folks who have not yet triggered it, think something that both Crash Team Racing and, say…Twisted Metal have in common.

#45 Posted by mosespippy (4032 posts) -

@uglykitten said:

Would an accurate hint for the Steps of Our Forfathers be "TARDIS" and/or "Dr. Who?" Because I thought I saw the quest pop, but I didn't get credit for it. So either I got credit for someone else entirely or the HTML gods conspire against me.

I'm not very familiar with Dr. Who or the tardis but I don't think that's right for forefathers. Maybe it got a different quest for you?

#46 Posted by ZombiePie (5583 posts) -

@mosespippy said:

I couldn't get what the forefathers quest was driving at for the longest time but then someone mentioned danger and twisted metal.

Boom that did it for me. However I will say that as someone who doesn't play games on Sony consoles this quest was incredibly difficult.

#47 Posted by ADAMWD (564 posts) -

Well, it turns out one of the concept pages I thought was right for Forefathers, in fact, was right. The notification just didn't pop for whatever reason. So, anyone having trouble with the quest, double check that you haven't already completed it.

#48 Posted by Legend (2649 posts) -

@groin: @truckington:

Thanks for your help, duders!

#49 Posted by Zvarri (123 posts) -

I'm right and proper lost on Forefathers. The clues so far are indecipherable to me. I'd appreciate something from a different angle, if anyone cares to help.

#50 Posted by DeF (4799 posts) -

@Zaccheus said:

@truckington said:

@Pokalapoketl:

@ParamedicFoetus:

I feel stupid after this hint. Thanks for the help though.

don't feel stupid. everybody immediately thinks of kart racer because that's what it should be since that's all everyone ever talks about in regard to these games.

but the hint was very helpful!