There Goes a Narwhal
Hut Hut HIKE! Come Bro out with Kinect and Giant Bomb as they wrap up E3, VIDEO THING
E3 is a magical time of year, try letting the Giant Bomb community know about it! At least once a day during E3! (Using something in your profile page)
- The Beatles were known for cruising around in one of these.
- A relative of the pizza "SPHERE", a common method of traveling underwater when searching for Little Sisters.
- If you're known as a Big Daddy, you're probably wearing one of these.
The Endless Ocean
All throughout E3, surprises await! Try going on the hunt for some previously unknown (and some known) games. Also, the more crafty of you will be helped by a certain sorting of the games page. It is a specific set of ten games apparently, unless they update the triggers after the fact..
- You think you're done Chief? Get back in there and finish the fight! Also, teabagging.
- If one finished a collection of fights, every year on the same day, one could probably call that an ________ eh, Chief? (Think of an important date every year for the blank)
- From the devs who have trouble getting to sleep, a recently announced game during the EA press Conference. Also, Nolan North is doing a voice.
- I just won the superbowl, I'm going to __________ !, but I won't venture into the outside world to do so. Recently announced Kinect title at the MS conference.
- Shown at the Microsoft conference, this developer and his balls took the Kinect "reigns" and may have promised more than he can deliver.
- Young B-Boys bust a move: Eletric Boogaloo part deus. Get Kinected in a Centralized location.
- One might call if the Wii Sports of Kinect, part two.
- "Kinect, Light Saber"
- A Blocky PC indie darling, the crafty game was recently announced as coming to Xbox 360. This game also inspired one of the shirts in the Whiskey Media Store. (If you're still having trouble, check out buzz_clik's blog for no reason)
- You might get a "Rise" out of this Crytek developed game. Set in Rome and exclusive to the 360.
Make a List Underwater
Try going to a game page that you've "Got Hype" about and at the top right hand part of a page, there might be a certain button that can help you. Note: You need to create a certain something using that button, not the normal way. DON'T USE THE LIST PAGE TO CREATE A LIST, USE THE ADD TO A LIST BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT PART OF A GAME PAGE. THERE IS A GIANT E3 BUTTON THAT YOU CAN PRESS TO ADD TO A LIST.
All Quest pieces are available, have at it!