#1 Posted by bane63 (26 posts) -

I couldn't find a topic on this one. I have the first part figured out. Does anyone have a hint as to what the second one might be?

#2 Posted by asian_pride (1654 posts) -

It's real easy. Think: what's another word for two loaves of bread/buns with something in between?

#3 Posted by bane63 (26 posts) -
@asian_pride: Very good sir, you have my thanks.
#4 Posted by asian_pride (1654 posts) -

Yup, no problem.

#5 Edited by Jhriad (115 posts) -

I got that one already but I can't get the other one.  I thought it was a common mexican food item but that doesn't appear to work.  Any clues about the other one?  This is the last thing I need for the whole set.  

Edit:  Thanks Shirogane!

#6 Posted by Shirogane (3563 posts) -

Anybody who needs help on this should check out one of the most popular forums on the site that has nothing to do with games.
#7 Posted by brianbeatdown (37 posts) -

For the first one, look at the icon.  Think of what that goes with.

#8 Posted by Headlines (40 posts) -
@Jhriad: yea, i need help with the other too please help
#9 Posted by Headlines (40 posts) -

yeah, help with other one please

#10 Posted by FireBurger (1479 posts) -
@Headlines: Think creepy commercials with a large-headed mascot.
#11 Posted by Jhriad (115 posts) -
@Shirogane said:
" Anybody who needs help on this should check out one of the most popular forums on the site that has nothing to do with games. "
Shirogane posted what you need to know.  To help you pinpoint the information I've italicized the important part.
#12 Posted by Headlines (40 posts) -
#13 Posted by Headlines (40 posts) -
@FireBurger: mor help
#14 Posted by FireBurger (1479 posts) -
@Headlines: You're on the right path. Think along the lines of the answer you already said you have. Sorry I can't offer a beefier hint.
#15 Posted by Headlines (40 posts) -
@FireBurger: thanks
#16 Posted by Expletive (1057 posts) -

I can not for the life of me get the second part of this quest, I went to the....certain page but I can't figure out the second part.

Any more help?

#17 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -

The eternal struggle is whether or not #1 is a type of #2, being as the both involve stuff stuffed between two pieces of other stuff, often with cheese lettuce and tomato.

#18 Posted by eldiax (632 posts) -

The dilemma makes it first appearance in one of the How to Build a Bomb episodes.

#19 Posted by TenaciousE (114 posts) -
@FireBurger: I still don't get it nother clue??
#20 Posted by GaspoweR (2797 posts) -

It's very popular in the GB forums and it is NOT EVEN A GAME. People would often tell you to go to that thread when your new to the site. Dunno if that's still the case though.

#21 Posted by GamerGeek360 (1959 posts) -

I need help with the second part of the quest. The first one is obvious but the second one is pissing me off.